Author Topic: First Year & Officially Bald.  (Read 5164 times)

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
First Year & Officially Bald.
« on: February 22, 2019, 10:04:39 PM »
Today,a year a go exactly,tired of excuses and complains about my singular scalp,I went bald.

My hair was already short,like a #0.5,but take the next step was scary but at the same time so exciting,I remember the adrenaline rush when the razor take the first strip (one of the best feelings,maybe that's why so addicted to shave my head haha). After 15 min my scalp was super smooth and shiny, there's a world of difference between being buzzed and bald....i still feel a sensation of "nakedness",but that and reactions from friends and family needs a whole post to explain.

The second thing that I want to talk about is that I got my new ID,finally the picture matches with who I am :)

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: First Year & Officially Bald.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 11:30:05 PM »
Today,a year a go exactly,tired of excuses and complains about my singular scalp,I went bald.

My hair was already short,like a #0.5,but take the next step was scary but at the same time so exciting,I remember the adrenaline rush when the razor take the first strip (one of the best feelings,maybe that's why so addicted to shave my head haha). After 15 min my scalp was super smooth and shiny, there's a world of difference between being buzzed and bald....i still feel a sensation of "nakedness",but that and reactions from friends and family needs a whole post to explain.

The second thing that I want to talk about is that I got my new ID,finally the picture matches with who I am :)

cool man.  i like your quote, 'still feel a sensation of nakedness.'  how true that is.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 08:30:17 AM »
Still have that sensation @chrisphilly123 ? After all these years? Interesting

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 12:36:03 PM »
Congratulations on the year!  I think we all love that sensation of "nakedness" or smoothness on top, it never gets old.  I don't think about it as much, but it only takes a quick feel of the top of my head to remember.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 12:38:25 PM by slybeard »
SlyBeard

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2019, 01:02:27 PM »
Congratulations on the year, Tony! Going on 6 years for me, and I still love how a fresh shaved head feels. After all that time, I still look in the mirror and can't believe my head is shaved bald. Best haircut to have!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 01:17:17 PM »
Congratulations on the year!  I think we all love that sensation of "nakedness" or smoothness on top, it never gets old.  I don't think about it as much, but it only takes a quick feel of the top of my head to remember.
Thanks Slybeard
The feeling is awesome! Specially when i shave after a couple of days of not doing it.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2019, 01:22:06 PM »
Congratulations on the year, Tony! Going on 6 years for me, and I still love how a fresh shaved head feels. After all that time, I still look in the mirror and can't believe my head is shaved bald. Best haircut to have!

Thanks man! Best haircut ever.

Lol,same. Sometimes i look in the mirror and can't belive that I'm Cueball

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2019, 12:44:31 PM »

cool man.  i like your quote, 'still feel a sensation of nakedness.'  how true that is.
I gotta look for and find my 1st license bald. i'll post if I find it.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2019, 12:25:12 PM »

Make it "official" is an important step.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2019, 08:01:50 PM »

Make it "official" is an important step.
damn bro. . . that year flew by.

Enter your email address: