Author Topic: Long hairs going to shaved heads  (Read 3176 times)

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
Long hairs going to shaved heads
« on: November 09, 2018, 02:11:43 PM »
I've posted before about how maybe guys are going bald younger and you see more of them shaving their heads. Several guys that I went to school with have shaved now. One guy is 27, two years younger than me. In school, his trademark was always his long, skater-style mop. He's been balding for awhile now, and this summer he shaved his head slick. I was kind of shocked, I never thought him and I would have the same haircut! Hahaha. He was telling me the other day how much he loves the shaved head and how nothing feels as good as a fresh shave. Several others that I went to school with are now sly as well. Has anyone else noticed longhairs turning into baldies?

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Long hairs going to shaved heads
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 02:26:27 PM »
I've posted before about how maybe guys are going bald younger and you see more of them shaving their heads. Several guys that I went to school with have shaved now. One guy is 27, two years younger than me. In school, his trademark was always his long, skater-style mop. He's been balding for awhile now, and this summer he shaved his head slick. I was kind of shocked, I never thought him and I would have the same haircut! Hahaha. He was telling me the other day how much he loves the shaved head and how nothing feels as good as a fresh shave. Several others that I went to school with are now sly as well. Has anyone else noticed longhairs turning into baldies?
I know a few who are still longhairs AND balding fronts. F'ing horrible look!

I do know 2-3 from high school, and 3-4 guys from college who are like us now. A few I never suspected would be fellow baldies. I think years ago it was shocking to see a younger dude go bald. But you see more of it now.

Offline scooby

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 03:23:05 PM »
i know a guy that i went to school with that had curly full head of hair now he is bald on top and has long curly hair on the sides and back,and looks likes bozo the clown.he has a good shaped head but keeps his hair long.

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 03:53:50 PM »
I think it must be a little more dramatic for some of these guys who've always had long hair. Myself, I always liked my hair really short. I always had buzzes and crewcuts.  In school, I was the guy with the shortest hair. I was occasionally referred to as "bald". And even back then, I thought that shaved heads were cool.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 09:07:03 AM »
i know a guy that i went to school with that had curly full head of hair now he is bald on top and has long curly hair on the sides and back,and looks likes bozo the clown.he has a good shaped head but keeps his hair long.
do him a favor; send him floppy red shoes.  LOL.  He'll get the hint.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 01:20:00 PM »
Yes,I have a couple of friends who went through that.
My best advice :

People is going to talk about the cut,even if are only a couple on inches...why not cut it all ?

Enter your email address: