Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
How To Protect Your Bald Head / Re: HELP! - Acne on Head
« Last post by Neilwade on Today at 06:03:04 AM »

Please, any ideas welcome.

I just got like 12 what appear to be and I assume are pimples on my dome.

1. Any idea how to get rid of fast ?
2. More importantly, any idea how to not have happen again.

Note: I have not shaved for 8 days or so so I do not think it is shaving related. TIA.

To get rid of pimples on your scalp quickly, try applying a topical acne treatment containing benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. For prevention, maintain good scalp hygiene by regularly washing with a gentle shampoo and avoiding heavy hair products that can clog pores. Additionally, ensure you rinse thoroughly after sweating and avoid touching your scalp frequently.
Introductions / Re: New skincare line
« Last post by jason_greets on July 04, 2024, 05:48:21 AM »
I gave it my response. I hope to see your products in the future!
Head Shaving / Re: Inconsistent smoothness
« Last post by Semi-Sly on July 03, 2024, 08:41:06 AM »
It is a common issue.  I get the best shave with 3 days growth.  But I don't want three days growth.

At least it has the look of smooth with a daily shave, but I still don't like to feel it.

I have exactly the same experience that you have if I try to shave every single day I get inconsistent smoothness but if I wait a day or two between shaves, I get a smoother shave!  Go figure?
« Last post by reddog on July 02, 2024, 03:08:56 PM »
I love those days that I get it 100% smooth! I enjoy running my hands over my head and feeling totally smooth skin. A little dash of witch hazel and I have an amazing shiny head!
« Last post by slybeard on July 02, 2024, 11:56:18 AM »
It is a common issue.  I get the best shave with 3 days growth.  But I don't want three days growth.

At least it has the look of smooth with a daily shave, but I still don't like to feel it.
« Last post by chuck63 on July 02, 2024, 10:17:55 AM »
I thought I was the only one with this problem.  I shave every day using the same routine.  I have an area on the left side in the transition area from the crown to the side of my head that?s tough to get smooth.  I go over it several times but I have to be careful not to get razor burn.
Head Shaving / Inconsistent smoothness
« Last post by reddog on July 02, 2024, 09:31:01 AM »
I've been shaving my head daily for over 11 years, and it still puzzles me that sometimes I get a baby butt smooth shave but some days I can't get it smooth. This is usually on top of my head, even though I shave against the grain. My shaving routine is very consistent, with the same products everytime. Like many of us, I'm always in search of a totally smooth shave. If I skip a few days, I can usually get it smooth, but I like to shave daily.
Introductions / New skincare line
« Last post by domlo55 on July 01, 2024, 05:29:32 PM »
I'm creating my skincare line for Bald Men/Women. I have 3 names I need to choose from. I need your help if you can do a short survey it would be helpful to me. Thanks. https://forms.gle/XM8QFPjNJVApygHh7
Introductions / Re: Personal Introduction
« Last post by Semi-Sly on June 27, 2024, 11:35:17 AM »
The sly bald head with the beard is a better look on you, IMO.  Have you tried a full beard vs. the chin strap for comparison?

I've tried growing out a beard, but I don't like how mine looks. I wish it covered more of my cheeks.

I see what you mean about it not growing on the cheeks. It?s just sort of. Looks like a very heavy chinstrap..

But do you know what might look really cool??  Have you thought about shaving off everything except the lower lip beard?  That would make a real statement with a shaved head.!
Introductions / Re: Personal Introduction
« Last post by jason_greets on June 27, 2024, 05:39:23 AM »
The sly bald head with the beard is a better look on you, IMO.  Have you tried a full beard vs. the chin strap for comparison?

I've tried growing out a beard, but I don't like how mine looks. I wish it covered more of my cheeks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10