Author Topic: A Guide To Balding Men's Hairstyles  (Read 13017 times)

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: A Guide To Balding Men's Hairstyles
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2007, 10:50:02 AM »
When people have been asking me why I shaved it I've been telling them it was inevitable anyways and why wait till I look rediculous before doing something about it. 

I always say that I just finished what mother nature started.

Funny how we all wind up at the same place, I've used those for the few that have asked and lately have added, "Being bald is great, going bald is the SH_TS."

Offline zzaapp

• Sly
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2007, 09:11:55 AM »
When people have been asking me why I shaved it I've been telling them it was inevitable anyways and why wait till I look rediculous before doing something about it. 

Funny how we all wind up at the same place, I've used those for the few that have asked and lately have added, "Being bald is great, going bald is the SH_TS."

When someone asks me why I shaved my head, I just tell them, "Because I felt like it..."

Most people stop there.  If they don't, and ask another question, I consider that they may be truly interested, and we usually have a nice conversation.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2007, 10:26:39 AM »
Just the ol stand by is usually good enough...some think im cocky when i say it....but oh well....BECAUSE I CAN

Offline 440satellite

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2008, 08:10:11 PM »

When someone asks me why I shaved my head, I just tell them, "Because I felt like it..."

Most people stop there.  If they don't, and ask another question, I consider that they may be truly interested, and we usually have a nice conversation.

I've had alot of really good conversations with buddies who honestly are interested about it.  Not sure they'll do it but we had a good bs session on it anyway. 

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2008, 05:08:29 PM »
i have actually given someone that should shave, this answer: i get that sly smartass allknowing grin and tell him, "......cause it works."

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!