Author Topic: Diffuse thinning at 16...  (Read 17445 times)

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
Re: Diffuse thinning at 16...
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 02:42:37 PM »
PeripheralxMvmnt,

Great story.  Welcome to SlyBald Guys forum.  Sounds like you have a lot to offer.  Post up in the Introduction topic so all the members can get to know you.

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

BALDANDRE

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2008, 02:48:02 PM »
Hell, the reason i met my wife was because i shaved my head. She was drunk, and she just felt the need to let me know she "loved bald guys." The rest was history. haha.  If you feel weird about it, shave it with no guard, then take a look. If alls good, go for the Mach 3. I hope I helped some.

Awesome bro!

See dudes...bald once again CAN get you the girl! ;)

Welcome dude...

glad you found SLY the best way to go in your situation...and at a nice early age! O0

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 08:38:54 AM »
i started losing my hair at 17, and im 22 now and shaving my head was the best idea ive ever had. I went through the whole denial thing, using Rogaine, and trying to cut it a special way. But none of it worked. Hell, the reason i met my wife was because i shaved my head. She was drunk, and she just felt the need to let me know she "loved bald guys." The rest was history. haha.  If you feel weird about it, shave it with no guard, then take a look. If alls good, go for the Mach 3. I hope I helped some.

Dude,

Just saw the new avatar pic.  That looks like a happy lady  O:O

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 08:47:39 AM »
Welcome to the both of you guys....

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2008, 10:42:06 AM »
i started losing my hair at 17, and im 22 now and shaving my head was the best idea ive ever had. I went through the whole denial thing, using Rogaine, and trying to cut it a special way. But none of it worked. Hell, the reason i met my wife was because i shaved my head. She was drunk, and she just felt the need to let me know she "loved bald guys." The rest was history. haha.  If you feel weird about it, shave it with no guard, then take a look. If alls good, go for the Mach 3. I hope I helped some.

Dude,

Just saw the new avatar pic.  That looks like a happy lady  O:O

Red

thank you sir! thats my wife, and thats the night i met her, right after she told me she liked bald guys.  O0
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Badger

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008, 04:42:19 PM »
Ok, I buzzed it. Thoughts? (Other than get some more sun, I wear a hat too much)

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008, 05:05:38 PM »
well, from that angle it looks like you have a good head for shaving it all down. but the better question you should ask, is what do you think? Thats whats more important here. I know its hard not to think about what people will think about you shaving your head (trust me, ive been there. hell, weve all been there) but its all about the confidence in yourself to wear (or lack) the "hairdo".

So, again i ask you, what do you think?
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline time2shine

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2008, 05:18:31 PM »
Looks great man!  As you can tell yourself, just buzzing makes a world of a difference.
Once you get used to that new look, try using the razor.  It will give you an idea of what you'll look like if you choose to go the route.  If you don't like it, in a couple weeks you'll be back to your current length.

Offline Badger

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2008, 07:56:47 PM »
The only thing I noticed is it kills my confidence if anyone says I'm balding. But I guess that would've happened either way.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2008, 08:19:21 PM »
The only thing I noticed is it kills my confidence if anyone says I'm balding. But I guess that would've happened either way.

The buzz looks really good.  I still don't see any significant thinning; I really wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

teenthatshavessometimes

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2008, 09:02:58 PM »
i think you should go all the way, im not even thinning and i did!

BALDANDRE

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2008, 10:26:11 PM »
The buzz worked awesome!!!

But for fun you should buzz it closer or better yet shave it smooth and SLY..

just for fun that is! ;)

teenthatshavessometimes

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2008, 10:28:08 PM »
yes, why not join all of us sly guys. trust me, you wouldbnt be the youngest shaving their head btw the buzz looks awesome too, but you should go SLY!