Author Topic: omni shaver  (Read 1468 times)

Offline scooby

• Sly
omni shaver
« on: April 17, 2020, 08:48:34 AM »
I dont know if this was brought up before but I was wondering if anyone has used the omni shaver to shave their head and how did it work.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: omni shaver
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 11:19:33 AM »
If you search there should be some reviews of it. I don't remember it getting very good reviews.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 01:47:43 PM »

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 03:28:27 AM »
I dont know if this was brought up before but I was wondering if anyone has used the omni shaver to shave their head and how did it work.
I tried it and it works well but while it claims to self strop I didnt find that to be the case.  I tried again when they brought out the one with replaceable blades but again I have reverted to a mach3 as its just as quick and I think I get a better shave

Offline slickjack

• Sly Jr.
  • Day 1
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2020, 04:02:15 AM »
I went with the Omnishaver for my return to being sly yesterday.  I liked it. It's definitely quick and easy, and gets the head really smooth. I'll do some comparing with a Mach 3 in the coming days.  My skin does feel very slightly warm/sensitive.  But that might just be that I haven't shaved for a while.  I'm moisturising madly!

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2020, 10:59:50 PM »
The Omni shaver is my go to razor whenever I shave my head!  I love that thing it makes keeping my head smooth quick and easy.

Enter your email address: