Author Topic: LooKing for Largest Knot SHAVING BRUSH  (Read 1129 times)

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
LooKing for Largest Knot SHAVING BRUSH
« on: July 15, 2019, 11:57:48 AM »
I’m currently seeking to find a larger than typical shaving SYNTHETIC brush for head shaving and wanting a LARGE, a real good size knot for this application. I can’t seem to find anything larger than a 28mm knot size.

Please share pics and info.

Thank you!!!

“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” (Viktor Frankl, Holocaust Survivor)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: LooKing for Largest Knot SHAVING BRUSH
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 01:30:59 PM »
Have you checked the SOTD thread?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 01:39:45 PM »
Have you checked the SOTD thread?
Where is that located?
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” (Viktor Frankl, Holocaust Survivor)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 04:02:56 PM »
https://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=17519.2220
Thanks. That will take me awhile to cruise all of those pages. 🧐😳🤩

Offline lloydrm

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 04:26:43 PM »
I haven't seen many large synthetics. Certainly haven't seen anything even close to this: https://www.italianbarber.com/products/razorock-f-400-synthetic-shaving-brush-xxl-34mm?adept-product=razorock-f-400-synthetic-shaving-brush-xxl-34mm
Not available right now and don't know if they are planning to restock, but that is pretty big.
I would look into AP Shave Co's 30 mm brushes.
I personally like boar brushes most of mine are 26mm and I find them capable enough, but personal preference is what it is.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 04:29:51 PM by lloydrm »