Author Topic: What made you go bald?  (Read 283653 times)

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
Re: What made you go bald?
« Reply #465 on: September 28, 2021, 01:20:20 PM »
I used to be bald before I retired but after that, I let it grow until this covid thing came along and I needed a haircut but all the shops here were closed.  My wife offered to trim my hair but I didn't want that so I trimmed it myself just like my picture indicates.  My wife loves it and gets mad if I miss a day.  Well, a mans gotta do what he gotta do!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #466 on: September 28, 2021, 02:55:34 PM »
Yes, I had a full head of gorgeous silver grey hair. Then two of my neighbors were sporting shaved heads, and I was seeing more guys with baldie haircuts, and wanted to try it JUST ONE TIME! That was 8 years ago, still shaving my head every day.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline chuck63

• Sly
« Reply #467 on: September 29, 2021, 10:29:58 AM »
I had thought about shaving my head for a long time, even back in my teens when long hair was in style.  I had a good friend who was losing his hair that shaved his head over twenty years ago.  I was married to my ex wife back then and mentioned to her that I’d like to shave mine.  To put it mildly, she wasn’t supportive.    I talked it over with my current wife about five years ago and she didn’t mind at all.  I was happy with the results, but I ended up growing it back almost immediately.   I shaved again off and over the next three years, but had a little trouble committing to the style and maintenance involved.  I can still grow a full head of hair.  I’ve kept myself shaved over the past year and a half, and I have to say I’m planning on being a bald guy for life. 

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #468 on: October 20, 2021, 09:37:32 AM »
Always wanted to so I did a virtual st baldricks and made 500 bucks. Sat down in the barber chair and got it cue balled. I go back and forth but decided after I get my dvm I’m going to keep it sly 24/7. It’s just easier.

Much respect to you for doing it for a great cause
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.