Author Topic: If you could give any advice to someone who is balding or thinking of shaving...  (Read 213259 times)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Being in my 60's, most of my friends are really balding, and you seldom see them without hats. I never try to convince them to go sly, but I answer questions when they ask. I would certainly support them if they ever decide to shave off the scraps they have left. A couple have mentioned that they wish they had the balls to shave.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Being in my 60's, most of my friends are really balding, and you seldom see them without hats. I never try to convince them to go sly, but I answer questions when they ask. I would certainly support them if they ever decide to shave off the scraps they have left. A couple have mentioned that they wish they had the balls to shave.
you're right. . . share your own experience honestly and support whatever decision they make.I was pretty lucky when I started balding because nobody got in my face although I had little confidence in myself.

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
I really don't have any advice.  If someone shaves or not, I leave it up to them.  I've seen some really gross comb overs but I keep my opinion to myself.

Enter your email address: