Author Topic: Why men should not fear balding...  (Read 148282 times)

Offline sbiswas979

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Why men should not fear balding...
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2008, 02:04:55 PM »
No need to fear balding when you can shave your head and look awesome.  It's a great look and it causes you to exude confidence and give off the "I go it alone vibe!!"

Offline BaldBen

• Super Sly
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2008, 02:19:54 PM »
No need to fear balding when you can shave your head and look awesome.  It's a great look and it causes you to exude confidence and give off the "I go it alone vibe!!"
Well you're one to be giving advice. You have the Lander's twins on either side of you. Lucky dude.  O:O

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Ben Franklin

buuckkweet

« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2008, 06:32:21 PM »
Hi Tyler!

Very well written!!!!!!!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline HeadbladerBob

• Sly
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2008, 09:24:27 AM »
i thoroughly enjoyed reading this article and your article is right on point

d5c*

God created only so many beautiful heads, the rest are covered by hair

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2008, 09:36:30 AM »
i thoroughly enjoyed reading this article and your article is right on point

d5c*

I totally agree !!  I had never seen this article before, I guess because it was before I became a member of SBG. Great article and if anyone hasn't read it they are missing out on some good words of wisdom..... O0

Offline jrob

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2008, 07:22:54 PM »
It is an excellent article. It is not hair that makes the man, but feeling confident in their look. Sure there will be some who don't like bald men, but that is to be expected with anything.

Offline Dax

• Learning the way of Sly
  • Only a matter of time now...
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2008, 05:49:59 PM »
So cool. It was this article that brought me here, it made me feel a whole lot better when i read it as i was having one of those really bad hair days, if you catch my drift  ^-^. I'd like to take the opportunity to say thanks to the guy that wrote it, Tyler is it? So sincerely, thank you, it has actually made a big difference in my life cos since reading that article, i obviously found this place of which has given me the confidence first to buzz my hair from a fairly substantial length to a grade 2, and now after only a week or so of introducing myself, for the first time in my life, i'm down to a grade 1, as of this morning and... next week, no grade followed by plans to be sly before xmas. Thanks again for showing me the way.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2008, 06:02:27 PM »
So sincerely, thank you, it has actually made a big difference in my life cos since reading that article, i obviously found this place of which has given me the confidence first to buzz my hair from a fairly substantial length to a grade 2, and now after only a week or so of introducing myself, for the first time in my life, i'm down to a grade 1, as of this morning and... next week, no grade followed by plans to be sly before xmas. Thanks again for showing me the way.

Awesome bro...once you're 100% bald, it'll only get better ...trust me (us)..

keep up the positive attitude..you'll look great with a bald head..

betcha you'll be bald before Christmas! ;)

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2008, 06:05:35 PM »
That's great Dax, best of luck to you bro....you'll love being sly...... O0

Offline Dax

• Learning the way of Sly
  • Only a matter of time now...
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2008, 06:51:14 PM »
cheers guys,

you know i think what i look forward to the most is regaining control of my own appearance. For too long i've been looking in the mirror and being scared to death of what i'll look like next week, or next month, or in a year. Not knowing what your going to look like in the future is damn scary, but i know that once sly, i will be able to look in the mirror and like my reflection, but most importantly, know that this time, mother nature cant take it away from me.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2008, 08:42:05 PM »
So cool. It was this article that brought me here, it made me feel a whole lot better when i read it as i was having one of those really bad hair days, if you catch my drift  ^-^. I'd like to take the opportunity to say thanks to the guy that wrote it, Tyler is it? So sincerely, thank you, it has actually made a big difference in my life cos since reading that article, i obviously found this place of which has given me the confidence first to buzz my hair from a fairly substantial length to a grade 2, and now after only a week or so of introducing myself, for the first time in my life, i'm down to a grade 1, as of this morning and... next week, no grade followed by plans to be sly before xmas. Thanks again for showing me the way.

Your very welcome bro!  The whole purpose behind the article was to help anyone that read it and I'm glad it was able to serve its purpose.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2008, 06:21:00 PM »
First off I really enjoyed the article...
I am new to the sly community, and while I no longer fear balding, I have not become completely comfortable with it... I don't think I look bad bald, pretty much the same actually.
but here is one of my dilemmas.
I am 22 and  was never really into shaving my face as a teen... so I can't grow a full beard or even a goatee(some spots are missing). Girls tell me I look good with some scruff, but I was wondering if there is still hope if I start shaving several time a week now if my facial hair will get thicker?
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!

BALDANDRE

« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2008, 10:33:45 PM »
First off I really enjoyed the article...
I am new to the sly community, and while I no longer fear balding, I have not become completely comfortable with it... I don't think I look bad bald, pretty much the same actually.
but here is one of my dilemmas.
I am 22 and  was never really into shaving my face as a teen... so I can't grow a full beard or even a goatee(some spots are missing). Girls tell me I look good with some scruff, but I was wondering if there is still hope if I start shaving several time a week now if my facial hair will get thicker?

Welcome bro!

Well, the scruff can get a bit thicker as age creeps up on ya (my goat never fully reached my stache until these last few years). I would shave your face  more frequently though...it couldn't hurt. Then again the "Mr. Clean" bald dude is a classic look..so why mess with perfection! ;)

BTW...get your proper welcome and introduce yourself in the intro section!

Keep it smooth brutha!

Offline SBG Math Guy

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • me with little shadow
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2008, 09:22:50 PM »
what an article!!!  Well, Tyler has surely shown why he was created in this world.

Thanks a lot man.  Reading it really helps, and the way it's written is just well amazing.

the earth lay in the dark,  God said let Tyler be and there was light!!!

Offline Mclovin

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2008, 12:04:49 PM »
Good article Tyler, but am always wishing it was me in that dang picture of you and da ladies. >:D

Enter your email address: