Author Topic: Completed my 30 days  (Read 3658 times)

Offline ANASFIL

• Sly Jr.
Completed my 30 days
« on: August 24, 2019, 03:52:40 AM »
Hello everybody, thank you very much for the encouragement. I just wanted to tell you that I have completed my 30 days, today and I celebrated with a smooth head shave. I have to admit that I have tried an mechanic epilator / tweezers in a few sections, just to estimate the pain and the results.
It is something that I am going to try in the next weeks in a more intensive way. I am bald by choice, so any info or advice about scalp tweezing is welcome.
I want to thank one more time anyone this blog for helping build up my confidence.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Completed my 30 days
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 06:46:05 AM »
Congratulations! Nice pictures.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline leibows

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 06:59:23 AM »
Great photo of you and your gal. Beard and Shaved Head looks outstanding. Nice Job!

Offline chuck63

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 07:35:23 AM »
Another bald by choice guy here.  I’ve thought about going the tweezing route, but I’m afraid of the potential permanent results. I could stop shaving and easily grow a number 2 buzz in a couple of weeks.  Having a freshly shaved head is a wonderful feeling and it’s something I look forward to doing every day. 

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2019, 12:49:36 PM »
you realize you need to grow back for few weeks to tweeze.  After few times the loss becomes permanent.  that was my desire

Offline leibows

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 06:16:58 AM »
bennett11

A WISE CHOICE on going permanent. Consider this a WIN NOT A loss.

Online reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 08:31:53 AM »
If you want to permanently remove your hair, have you considered laser removal? Some of the guys here have done it.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 08:39:58 AM »
you might want to consider also electrologist removal.  i had done several sessions.  lazer removal seemingly wasn't available back then.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2019, 10:56:59 PM »
Hello everybody, thank you very much for the encouragement. I just wanted to tell you that I have completed my 30 days, today and I celebrated with a smooth head shave. I have to admit that I have tried an mechanic epilator / tweezers in a few sections, just to estimate the pain and the results.
It is something that I am going to try in the next weeks in a more intensive way. I am bald by choice, so any info or advice about scalp tweezing is welcome.
I want to thank one more time anyone this blog for helping build up my confidence.

in a few of those pics, you got an incredibly close shave. nice work man for a beginner or seasoned pro.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2019, 07:19:09 AM »

dude, whatever your shaving technique is, you're nailing it. it looks like you're still not naturally bald yet, but damn, after the shave it's as good as any of us. nice razor work.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2019, 01:37:59 AM »
damn Sam that is nice razor work!  The sly look sure beats gray hair doesn’t it?

I have used the epilator several times I got the bronze soak up later that’s able to get extremely short hair so you didn’t have to grow it but a couple days before you could use the app later it was pretty painful the first few times but what I liked about it is how smooth it got things and how long it took before grew back

but eventually it all came back anyway except on my crown royal was already thinning the epilator took it down to the boat for a good six weeks but even that has funds coming back now

if your hair has not turned gray you’re a good candidate for the laser but the laser will not work on gray hair

Enter your email address: