Author Topic: I just shaved my head and im worried  (Read 9245 times)

Offline MacGregor

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: I just shaved my head and im worried
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2018, 04:52:17 PM »
Hi,
Im new here and i just shaved my head because i was balding nw3 with difuse thinning. And im not really satisfied with the results. My head seems out of proportion in the front and at the sides it looks small in the front and large at the back what are your thoughts ps. please be honest

Kind regards

Hey Vinnie, the new bald look you're sportin' looks cool!  It's your first time...so give it time and you'll grow into the new look.

Offline Catalyst

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2018, 05:12:19 PM »
Everyone here has all said what I’ll say also.  It takes you getting used to it.   Once you are, and proud of how the bald head looks it’s contagious everyone around you will see you’re a new man!   They’ll come around soon enough and if not it is your bald head and they’ll just have to come to terms with it!  It is “your” new haircut for Crying out loud  not theirs.   Haircut looks great!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2018, 03:20:59 PM »
Everyone here has all said what I’ll say also.  It takes you getting used to it.   Once you are, and proud of how the bald head looks it’s contagious everyone around you will see you’re a new man!   They’ll come around soon enough and if not it is your bald head and they’ll just have to come to terms with it!  It is “your” new haircut for Crying out loud  not theirs.   Haircut looks great!
true that about 'will see you're a new man'  it took me a while and balls  to show up to college bald, after a summer break, but it defined me moving forward for good. i certainly feel more 'manly' now, as I did back then.

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2018, 07:01:33 AM »
No worries, you have fine shaped head! And it feels great, doesn't it?

Offline TexterXDY

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2019, 05:10:15 PM »
Looks a bit weird now,but after a bit of stubble comes along should look awesome!

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2019, 02:01:55 AM »
I think you look fine.

Offline professor

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2019, 02:14:19 PM »
I think it looks fine and you just and your girlfriend need some time to adjust.  As was said before, give it the full 30 days.

Offline PDXGuy

• Team Sly
  • Sly
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2019, 02:49:44 PM »
What everyone is saying here is true. It takes a couple weeks to get use to the new look. Your head shape looks great you are rocking the bald look.

Offline Sly14

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2019, 03:09:28 PM »
Nothing to be worried about, we all have imperfections if you look for them, just get used to it.  O0

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2019, 12:40:26 AM »
It actually took me YEARS to get used to it even though people TRIED to tell me that it looked just fine - better, in fact, than the thin grey mess I was hanging onto. 

FINALLY, after keeping it shaved for a full year and then letting it grow again for two weeks I COULDN'T STAND HOW I LOOKED "WITH" HAIR!!!!!

So; "go figure"; it was all in my head  = Really!

Offline punsikorn

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2019, 07:03:56 PM »
Welcome, like the others said, you look great and just need some time to adjust.  I also think a larger beard would help. :XX
ดูหนังออนไลน์มัน ๆ