Author Topic: Hi! My BALD and BROWLESS look!  (Read 13418 times)

Offline el calvo

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Hi! My BALD and BROWLESS look!
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2018, 11:38:48 AM »
slybeard, and what do you want to try? live in a monastery in Thailand or shave your eyebrows? jejejeeje whatever you want to try, you do not need to be very brave just want to do the things you want to do, do it

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2018, 11:25:48 PM »
 just remember guys they make you lose your beard before you even enter the monastery my teacher said the monks would not know what to do with the facial beard so they stopped off at the Barbershop by the way from the bus station to the monastery and dad told me to go in to get it shaved off.   they also asked you to remove all your body jewelry for you and to the monastery as it is distracting even  even if you’re only there for an eight or 10 day retreat.

there is a monastery in Thailand that is set up specifically for Westerners and not everyone ordains but even there if you’re going to stay more than a week they require you to shave your head and facial hair

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2018, 11:29:47 PM »
Hi everyone!

I am not sure if I have ever indroduced my self.

I am 28 years old Illustrator.

I have always loved the bald look and few years ago started shaving my head for summer. Last summer I removed my eyebrows and lashes to.

What do you think? Am I CRAZY?

My video:

Pictures and video https://www.flickr.com/photos/56214210@N02/

but I am curious Bizzaro; do you like the look, or is tt that you enjoy the freedom from the hair?  O is it the cleanlness that you enjoy?   If so, why do you keep any body hair at all, such as your forearms, etc. I would think you’d want to be totally clean and smooth.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2018, 12:38:58 PM »
@Bizarro I am also curious if you are maintaining the sly and browless look.  I haven't see a post from you in quite some time.
SlyBeard