Author Topic: Head Shape - Why you shouldn't worry!  (Read 23213 times)

Offline waine

• just waine
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Proudly Sly since 30 April 2012.
Re: Head Shape - Why you shouldn't worry!
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2012, 03:01:34 AM »
My head shape would have to be really messed up before I will undergo any surgery on it...
"Three things you cannot escape; tax, death and dirt..."

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012, 03:06:08 AM »
I have not seen a bad sly head yet, all the unique head shapes just enhance our individuality.

I have two scars on the back of my head (from the cyst op.) they don't bother me they make my head more "interesting" -i can always said that i was involved in the fight and tell some cool story about them -my war scars :*))

That's the spirit! You must be my hidden double, I had two surgeries on the back of my head in December and April....The scars are starting to blend in, but even if they don't I'll take scars over nasty cysts on the back of my head anytime!

I just added a new scar to my head the other week when I lost the fight with a temporary fence (apparently it didn't like me hitting it with a mattock) I think that kind of thing just adds character, and if someone has a keen enough eye to spot it, then it could be a conversation starter too  O0

My head shape would have to be really messed up before I will undergo any surgery on it...

I'm with you there brother  f*rg^

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2012, 03:33:44 AM »
JasonR -you must be kidding right man- you are trippin hard  :*))   you look above average -you can be an actor man !

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2012, 03:44:06 AM »
I am about to get one more scar -one more cyst to go so my head will be even more interesting (it should look like this smiley from the back   :-[ two eyes and, well more nose then a mouth actually  :*))  )

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2012, 03:55:22 AM »
For all the guys in the fence -learn from Beardman (  O0 )experience and stay off the fence   :*))  just go sly !

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2012, 05:40:39 AM »
And for those on the fence about head shape, you'll never really know until you shave your head. Just do it for 30 days. You're going to look good anyway. Bald rocks.

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2012, 08:59:07 AM »
 You  got what you got  - - -make the best of it  - - -I keep a shine on mine always and no one looks at the shape  - - just the shine

Andrei

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2012, 09:02:05 AM »
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Although I do believe that there are better head shapes than mine, I am 100% sure that my head has the best shape to match with my body and personality and that makes it perfect to me.

@baldgreat: Sorry, but I would not recommend any plastic surgery unless needed as a treatment of recovery from an illness.

Offline JasonR

• Sly
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2012, 11:43:58 AM »
JasonR -you must be kidding right man- you are trippin hard  :*))   you look above average -you can be an actor man !

Lol thanks. It just happens to be a good picture. ;)

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2012, 08:22:40 PM »
JasonR, from all the pictures you have shared here in the forum, you could not take a bad picture.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!