Author Topic: Win a HeadBlade ATX - Black!  (Read 9406 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Win a HeadBlade ATX - Black!
« on: February 03, 2014, 12:51:18 AM »
Hey guys, this month's giveaway is awesome!  We've partnered up with HeadBlade to give away 5, yes FIVE, SOLID BLACK ATX razors!!!

To enter, go to http://slybaldguys.com/atxblack/ or click on the HeadBlade logo at the top right corner of the page.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
Re: Win a HeadBlade ATX - Black!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 07:15:42 PM »
That black triangle is a much better tool than the last promotion. I've not see that type of tag in the past. Looks rather innovative.

Entered via e-mail. Don't do FB, Twitter and the other social media tools needed to enter, but it takes only one ticket to win.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 12:22:35 AM »
Yes, many of you said the popup didn't stay down after the first view, so I decided to deploy the peel back ad. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 09:35:51 PM »
Only 3 hours until the end of the HeadBlade ATX Black Giveaway!!  Get your entry in if you didn't already!!

pramarnthum

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 10:53:07 PM »
I know the stories that I did not know.

Offline TheMoonOnTheSun

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 02:56:32 AM »
nice touch there. Looks really good.