Author Topic: Considering regrowing my hair  (Read 11108 times)

Offline moose

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Considering regrowing my hair
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2018, 08:22:01 PM »
Gee, my husband uses the term "tumbleweave" in his work... I wonder if you do the same thing.  Female here.  Finally went bald and let it stay bald for just over a week but ... soooo much maintenance (for another post).  Regrowing my buzzcut. Best of luck!  (Had to comment on tumbleweave!)

Offline fcb2001

• 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (11 June to 11 July 2010)
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald for Life
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2018, 07:29:01 AM »
Definitely mid life crisis, in late February I decided to grow what ever hair I had back, last Friday I got sick and tired of it, so I went to the barber and I had a straight razor head shave, I’m back to the bald look.

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2018, 10:43:02 AM »
Here ya go... long hair... is a bitch!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2018, 10:51:03 AM »
DD, I can't imagine dealing with that much hair! Do you miss the bald head? I always liked your bald and bearded look.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2018, 01:12:23 AM »
I bit off a lot... hair system and long hair. It's... a hassle.

To be honest, I really like how I look with hair.

But to be honest. It's NOT the same as having your own hair. It looks natural but does not FEEL natural.

I am considering cutting it, a bit.

It's also expensive. I thought I would try it... can always go back to shaving my head.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2018, 07:58:17 AM »
It will be interesting to see after say 6 months if you go back to the shaved look. It seems most of us try the hair growing again , but most go back to shaving . That’s my story anyway.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2018, 08:15:35 AM »
I agree. I tried countless times to grow it back, then it could be 2 weeks, 6 weeks, or 8 weeks and the urge to shave it off returns. Soon I find a reason to dislike the hair and the razor comes out. I guess it has become a fetish of some sort, but I think a bald head looks good and feels even better.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline scooby

• Sly
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2018, 02:00:44 PM »
i use to have the horse shoe look until i shaved it off,which i have done before,but i always go back.when i shave my head i feel emotionaly better for some reason.

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2018, 01:34:24 AM »
It will be interesting to see after say 6 months if you go back to the shaved look. It seems most of us try the hair growing again , but most go back to shaving . That’s my story anyway.

Well, to be honest... if I find that having hair is more of a hindrance to my sex life, then not, I will probably get rid of it... or, potentially go shorter. MOST guys prefer me shaved bald...

Will see...

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2018, 06:23:26 PM »
Steve  To me your previous look with shaved head and great beard is much stronger and bolder and personally I couldn't handle the idea of all that hair and the time and expense of looking after it.  However each to is own.
Roger