Author Topic: Thinking about going sly  (Read 2140 times)

Offline BBC_Chicken

• Sly Guy in Training
Thinking about going sly
« on: February 08, 2018, 11:02:13 PM »
Hi guys,

Been a while since I posted... Thinking of shaving my head again. I have a full head of unruly hair which I hate. Still worried about people's reactions. I did it before and got a. Lot of negative comments from friends and family.

If I go to the barber tomorrow and get a number one all over is that then short enough to do the rest with the old mach 3?

How do you guys deal with any negative reactions?

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Thinking about going sly
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 06:55:32 AM »
It would be easier to razor shave with a no guard trim.

The negative comments will stop after a short time. It's more about what you like.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 09:43:40 PM »
On occasion someone may make an on wanted remark .  Best to just ignore it , if you like it that is what matters.  Remember it will take awhile for you and others to adjust to the new look. But not to long .
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 02:16:31 AM »
you may not get any negative comments.  People may remark as it is a change, and as normally people dont like change especially for a guy the comments may be taken as negative but they rarely mean it.  If you were a woman and you changed your hair style, convention has it that other people say they like it regardless of whether it is better or not!  The main thing is, what you want and if you like it dont worry about what others say. If you need a response, you can say something along the lines of 'you are entitled to your opinion, but I like it'