Author Topic: Weird Head Shape- shave in the future?  (Read 2077 times)

Offline BrownMango

• Learning the way of Sly
Weird Head Shape- shave in the future?
« on: February 05, 2018, 04:31:30 PM »
Thanks everyone for the replies
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 01:29:26 PM by BrownMango »

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
Re: Weird Head Shape- shave in the future?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 04:24:07 AM »
Your head shape looks completely normal, so no worries there.  From the pictures it looks as if you have loads of hair but sly can be just a hair style so you can always try in out.  if you are curious then next time buzz it a bit lower and if you keep doing that you will find out, but at any point if you are unhappy in two weeks you will be back to where you were. 

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 05:21:51 AM »
i believe you would good sly.  head shape fine.  I suggest getting closer and closer buzz.   I  did that at your age.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 07:57:08 AM »
Nothing wrong with your head shape.  And head shape is the number one question we get from guys considering a head shave.  It is almost never an issue.

I made the decision at an early age that I would shave before MPB became noticeable on my head.  But for me, that did not occur until my late 40's.  You appear to still have plenty of hair and you are likely the only one that knows yet.  I notice my thinning probably 3 years before anyone could tell.

If you want to shave, do so.  It will look fine.  But I suggest, while you still have hair, try every hairstyle you have ever though about trying.  Enjoy your hair while you have it.  Then shave when the thinning becomes more noticeable.
SlyBeard