Author Topic: Don't know how to proceed...  (Read 6537 times)

Offline kaliber411

• Sly Guy in Training
    • kimchibytes
Re: Don't know how to proceed...
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2018, 08:28:51 AM »
So, I'm not a sly purist like the rest of the guys here.   However, when it comes to hair loss the MEN on this forum are the most secure and happy out of all the hair loss forums out there.  These guys have helped me so much with my self-esteem.  So, I'm going to give you an immediate dose of honesty.  I'm also going to suggest something these guys on the forum will murder me about. 

First of all, I'm straight but you are handsome as f**k.  You'd probably look better than 90% of guys when you have hair but you'll still look better than 80% of guys without hair.  So if you have a personality, a modicum of style, are confident, can make a girl laugh and aren't a slack in the bedroom it's all a wash, or in this case a close shave.  I'd kill to look better than 80% of men so shave it and go slay. 

As far as what I think you should do. . .  shave your head immediately!   
Yes, you probably looked better with hair, but once you get a bald spot in the back or vertex you no longer look better with hair.  A shaved head looks a million times better for any man then that dreaded bald spot in the back.

Here's the best part, after that initial month or two of having your head shaved everyone adjusts and people can't even remember what you looked like with hair.  You stop worrying about hair and can focus on what matters.  It's the best feeling in the world!

I would absolutely avoid hair transplants.  You have aggressive hair loss and the best outcome would eventually be sparse hair all over your head, scars, and consistent worrying and a loss of 20-30k.  Your hair loss will continue and it is aggressive given your age.  Until they can clone hair grafts or whatever do no go down this route. 

Here's where the sly community and I disagree.  I think you would be a great SMP candidate.  I've had this procedure done and it kicks ass, looks completely natural, and it is relatively affordable.  However, if you look awesome with a straight shaved head why even worry about putting permanent ink on your head?

So shave it and if you really think you need an SMP message me as it's crucial to have the right practitioner.  I don't think you need an SMP, but if it gives you that little peace of mind like it gave me then it's worth the small cost.  I only went down that route, however, because my forehead is a million times bigger than yours. 

I teach and shoot on the side.  These two bald dudes I work with slay like crazy.  The first one has an absolutely gorgeous wife and such a cool life in NYC.   

Shave and slay.  Rinse and repeat.  Enjoy your life.  It's hard to believe this, but the real problem is actually in your head and not on top of it.       

« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 08:39:43 AM by kaliber411 »
-Brent Sheffield-

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2018, 07:29:34 PM »
So, I'm not a sly purist like the rest of the guys here.   However, when it comes to hair loss the MEN on this forum are the most secure and happy out of all the hair loss forums out there.  These guys have helped me so much with my self-esteem.  So, I'm going to give you an immediate dose of honesty.  I'm also going to suggest something these guys on the forum will murder me about. 

First of all, I'm straight but you are handsome as f**k.  You'd probably look better than 90% of guys when you have hair but you'll still look better than 80% of guys without hair.  So if you have a personality, a modicum of style, are confident, can make a girl laugh and aren't a slack in the bedroom it's all a wash, or in this case a close shave.  I'd kill to look better than 80% of men so shave it and go slay. 

As far as what I think you should do. . .  shave your head immediately!   
Yes, you probably looked better with hair, but once you get a bald spot in the back or vertex you no longer look better with hair.  A shaved head looks a million times better for any man then that dreaded bald spot in the back.

Here's the best part, after that initial month or two of having your head shaved everyone adjusts and people can't even remember what you looked like with hair.  You stop worrying about hair and can focus on what matters.  It's the best feeling in the world!

I would absolutely avoid hair transplants.  You have aggressive hair loss and the best outcome would eventually be sparse hair all over your head, scars, and consistent worrying and a loss of 20-30k.  Your hair loss will continue and it is aggressive given your age.  Until they can clone hair grafts or whatever do no go down this route. 

Here's where the sly community and I disagree.  I think you would be a great SMP candidate.  I've had this procedure done and it kicks ass, looks completely natural, and it is relatively affordable.  However, if you look awesome with a straight shaved head why even worry about putting permanent ink on your head?

So shave it and if you really think you need an SMP message me as it's crucial to have the right practitioner.  I don't think you need an SMP, but if it gives you that little peace of mind like it gave me then it's worth the small cost.  I only went down that route, however, because my forehead is a million times bigger than yours. 

I teach and shoot on the side.  These two bald dudes I work with slay like crazy.  The first one has an absolutely gorgeous wife and such a cool life in NYC.   

Shave and slay.  Rinse and repeat.  Enjoy your life.  It's hard to believe this, but the real problem is actually in your head and not on top of it.       

agree 100% what this dude said.

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 01:53:02 AM »

agree 100% what this dude said.
[/quote]

Ditto... I am NOT str8 and also think you are handsome as f**k.

LOL

Good luck, keep us posted.

DD

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2018, 09:17:42 PM »
Can't add anything.  You go for it Dude!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2018, 10:42:11 AM »
f'ing natural. you lucky dog.