Author Topic: Been feeling weird, sort of insecure  (Read 2602 times)

Offline fcb2001

• 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (11 June to 11 July 2010)
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald for Life
Been feeling weird, sort of insecure
« on: May 02, 2010, 09:16:48 AM »
Since Tuesday afternoon, things have been strange, this is my biggest insecurity, i live, breathe and die soccer, my favourite team  Bayern Munich qualified for the UEFA Champions League Final on May 22nd in Madrid, i have been getting worked up, ive been having a hard time sleeping, i have a freind drive me up to Estes Park (8300 feet above sea level) everyday with my bike then i will bike down US 34 to Loveland (5000 feet above sea level)which is the town that i live in, it is a 30 mile bike ride, friday i did this bike ride at night and it is a dangerous road to bike down, it is a ton of curves,(there have been some very bad accidents on this road) but i choose to bike that road because i exert a ton of energy, i normally do this bike ride once every 6-8 weeks and i normally wont bike this road at night, saturday i biked down US 36 from Estes Park thru Lyons, then back up US 287 to Loveland(70 mile bike ride) I always ride my bike every day, usually i stay in Loveland for bike rides usully the rec trail
I feel bad because I wont be able to watch the final due to me taking a planned vacation in St Louis, and i have something else planned for that afternoon, but my mind is racing ahead to the final.
I dont know how to focus myself between now and May 22nd.
Iam scared, The Champions League Final siet the Santiego Bearnbeau in Madrid is my house of horrors, i have bad mermories of this stadium from the 2000 UEFA Champions League Semifinals first leg, the 2002 UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals return leg, and the 2004 UEFA Chapions League 2nd round return leg

Offline The Noggin

• Pedestrian & Cyclist
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
Re: Been feeling weird, sort of insecure
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 11:08:57 AM »
Let's hope they're not winning the triple!
You might get overexcited.  ;D ;D ;D

In the meantime, why don't you show us yourself in your FCB shirt?
Ach du meine Nase!

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 04:42:24 PM »
Dude.... there are a lot of things worth getting worked up about in life.

Your favorite sport isn't one of them
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 04:57:03 PM »
Yeah :: Where`s that updated avatar you promised us ? ?    ???