Author Topic: Sly Bald Guys forum bashed and ridiculed  (Read 10175 times)

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
Re: Sly Bald Guys forum bashed and ridiculed
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2017, 01:22:19 PM »
Yep! Some people can't comprehend the fact that we like our bald heads. People have different tastes and preferences.  I don't see what's so hard for them to understand about that fact.

Offline tryingtostaypositive

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2017, 06:24:16 PM »
Laser Man, no I agree it's great that some men love their bald heads but the problem remains is that quite alot of women don't. You just have to go on tinder and these other dating apps to see that's the case. Have you been on any of these apps and if so what was your experience?

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2017, 05:04:01 AM »
For me being bald isn't by choice (by 25 I had a worse hairline than my father in his 60's), I am totally at peace with being bald, and embrace it. That being said if I could grow a decent head of hair I would grow it.
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline Jordan1991

• Sly
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2017, 05:24:41 AM »
These days, even if I could grow a head of hair... I really wouldn't. Being bald has become such a part of me.

Offline Blagadan

• Super Sly
  • Feckin' little baldy eejit!
    • My blog: Raiméis
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2018, 04:42:49 AM »
@tryingtostaypositive I'll have to disagree with you there. If you're confident inside that's massive. Women love a confident man. Be confident in your own skin and it will be noticed, it won't matter if you have hair or not. Body language, how you carry yourself, smiling etc can all make a man more attractive to women. In my opinion.
If you're bald own it, accept it and carry it with confidence. 😉