Author Topic: Six Month Shaversary  (Read 2541 times)

Offline chuck63

• Sly
Six Month Shaversary
« on: September 07, 2020, 08:59:57 AM »
Today, I’m celebrating my sixth month of keeping my head shaved perfectly smooth.  In the past, I’ve kept myself bald for a month or two, but always ended up letting my hair grow back.  It was easy to do, considering I can still grow a full head of hair.  I enjoy being bald, but it can be a lot of upkeep.  Over the past few months, shaving my head has become a normal part of my grooming routine.   I can’t see myself ever going back to hair again. 

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Six Month Shaversary
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 09:01:33 AM »
Congratulations!  And welcome to full-time sly, although it is great to still have the hair option.
SlyBeard

Online reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 02:37:22 PM »
Congratulations Chuck, you have a great looking shaved head! If you're like me, going back to hair will be difficult after shaving for 6 months. I have tried a dozen times, but after 5 or 6 weeks, I can't stand it, and out comes the razor and back to a smooth head. It will be interesting soon as last winter I vowed to grow my hair back this winter. Either I'll grow it back of will have to wear some kind of hat when I sleep.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 05:19:21 PM »
I’ve tried letting my hair grow out a few times over the past 8 years. I hate it and I always end up going back to sly. I’d love to find a way of getting rid of my hair permanently.
Hair is over rated.