Author Topic: 110 pounds lighter and changing things up  (Read 8653 times)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: 110 pounds lighter and changing things up
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2021, 09:48:58 AM »
Hi Steve, You look absolutely awesome! I can't believe you would want any other look. Keep the facial hair, that is looking great too. I hope you realize that shaved is a perfect style for you. Just enjoy it!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2021, 03:24:26 PM »
Hey Steve!  That such a good look on you and looks so natural.  There's nothing to be self conscious about there.  Be proud of yourself and accomplishment! YR*(k

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2021, 02:19:23 AM »
Looks brilliant, Steve.  You need look to further this is you

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2021, 06:34:08 AM »
Welcome back to shaved, Steve. 
SlyBeard

Offline g_bald

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Bald IS beautiful... and it will always be so!
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2021, 12:22:28 PM »
You look great Steve! I hope you feel good about yourself and what you've accomplished. Yes, I think the sly look compliments you very well. You look happy and healthy which is what really matters!

Offline steve69

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2021, 07:04:04 PM »
Sorry, guys - it's been a rough few months so I've been out of the loop. I ended up with a serious back injury and could barely walk for a while.

For the first time since I lost all that weight, I actually felt like I was 52. I'm happy to report that I'm on the mend and did my first 5 miles nonstop in a while today. To celebrate, I stopped at the barber shop on the way home for the first straight razor head shave I've had in a while.

I think I'm finally accepting the fact the shaved head is a halfway okay look for me.

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2021, 09:06:54 PM »
@steve69 sorry to hear about your bad back. Thankfully it sounds like you are on the mend. And nice job on the 5 miles. I’ve slacked off on running myself so I’m working my way back up on the miles. I feel good about it and I’m about the same age as you.

I think you look great with a shaved head and it suits you. Plus, blue eyes always steel all the attention.

What did you think of your barbershop head shave? I’ve had a few of them my self. Most were disappointing, except the one shop i went too — Hot towels. Moisturizer. Razor shave plus norelco shaver, Aftershave. That felt good. But the barber shop went into decline.

I find most barber shop shaves to leave stubble and no where near as smooth as what I can do at home.

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2021, 01:29:50 AM »
Glad to hear that you are on the mend @steve69.  Your pictures look great, the sly look really does suit you

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2021, 06:14:23 AM »
Glad your back is better.  Your shaved head really looks good on you from this side of the computer screen.  I suggest you give more facile hair a try with it.
SlyBeard

Enter your email address: