Author Topic: Laser hair removal on your scalp  (Read 605651 times)

Offline ANASFIL

• Sly Jr.
Re: Laser hair removal on your scalp
« Reply #1035 on: October 05, 2021, 11:25:46 AM »
@ANASFIL , wow, it takes alot of guts for someone with such a thick head of hair to permanently go bald! So far, it looks awesome. I hope you enjoy it.
I just hope I took the right decision and that I wouldn't regret it later. In any case, there is no turning back now. We will see how it will go. I hope that I will have good results.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #1036 on: October 05, 2021, 01:58:41 PM »
That is the catch 22.  Decide to go permanently bald while you still have full hair, or wait for male pattern baldness to kick in and it will likely be too gray for the laser to work.
SlyBeard

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #1037 on: October 09, 2021, 09:26:13 AM »
Looks great.  How was the pain level when they were doing it?  Any pain afterward?  Did they give you an indication of how many treatments may be needed to achieve permanent results?

I do not think I would have done it when I had a full head of hair.  I would consider it now since I am bald on top, if there was a treatment that would work on gray and white hair.

The pain level was tolerable, and it calmed down just a few minutes after it was completed. The esthetician, couldn't give me an exact number of treatments it would take. Probably 9 to 10 and some sessions with electolysis for the white hair.

How much hair were you starting with?

Offline ANASFIL

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #1038 on: October 11, 2021, 11:59:04 AM »

How much hair were you starting with?

Ι had a full head of hair, that's why it was kind of risky decision

Offline Runningman586

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #1039 on: October 11, 2021, 12:18:00 PM »
@ANASFIL are you seeing any result yet from that initial hair removal session?

Offline ANASFIL

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #1040 on: October 11, 2021, 12:21:14 PM »
@ANASFIL are you seeing any result yet from that initial hair removal session?

It has been just one week, but have already seen some results. the esthetician said, I have to wait for 15 days till I am going back for a re-check. So I am waiting, as according to hair it needs at least 15 days for the burned part to come out.
We will see, I will keep you posted

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #1041 on: October 13, 2021, 11:07:16 AM »
You should start to see results in about ten days as the hair follicles begin to fall out.

It's a big step to opt for laser treatments when you have a full head of hair.  One important aspect of lasers is that the hair does not fall out in a uniform fashion.  You might find that after only one treatment, you have passed "the point of no return" if your hair falls out in patches.  After several laser sessions, your scalp will have a more uniform appearance.

I have done laser treatments, so feel free to PM me with any questions.

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #1042 on: October 14, 2021, 04:40:21 AM »
@ANASFIL good luck to you on your treatments. As much as I love the process of shaving, it is time consuming. But the idea of waking up in the morning with an instant smooth dome is in intriguing. I think my hair is too grey for laser treatments. But good luck to you. Update us in your progress.

Offline ANASFIL

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #1043 on: October 15, 2021, 02:09:41 AM »
Thank you all for the encourangement.
I will keep you posted on my progress

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #1044 on: October 20, 2021, 09:13:25 AM »
It looks great, ANASFIL! Best of luck the rest of the way!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline BaldOrchidgrower

• Sly Guy in Training
  • Adict to be bald and bearded. Scalp waxer
« Reply #1045 on: October 23, 2021, 08:01:03 PM »
In my country, I would like to find clinics Laser Hair Removal on Scalp, but I can´t. There are laser epilation only for other parts of the body.
 I hope in the future, the smooth scalps become on fashion here  in my region and have available the Laser Hair Removal on Scalp in some clinics. I would schedule a visit to one clinic for scalp epilation without doubts, I have envy with those guys who visited that kind of clinics and are totally bald forever.

While the Laser Hair Removal on Scalp don´t come to my country, I don´t want to wait too long in my life and embrace and enjoy too much my bald look using the technique of sugar wax plus ointments to weak and kill the hair follicles. After one year and seven months a great percentage of my full hair on scalp is gone.

Offline ANASFIL

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #1046 on: November 03, 2021, 12:05:48 PM »
Two weeks after my second session, which by the esthetician was called "re-check" and wasn't charged, the results are significantly better. Right now I can go 2 or 3 days without shaving and won't be noticed. The dark hair apart from the back, "the donor aria" seems that they vanished. I am happy so far, I am going for my 3rd session in a few days.

Offline ANASFIL

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #1047 on: November 03, 2021, 12:09:23 PM »
Two weeks after my second session, which by the esthetician was called "re-check" and wasn't charged, the results are significantly better. Right now I can go 2 or 3 days without shaving and won't be noticed. The dark hair apart from the back, "the donor aria" seems that they vanished. I am happy so far, I am going for my 3rd session in a few days.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #1048 on: November 03, 2021, 02:16:51 PM »
Your dark shadow seems to have been reduced.  I am glad it has been successful for you so far.
SlyBeard

Offline BaldOrchidgrower

• Sly Guy in Training
  • Adict to be bald and bearded. Scalp waxer
« Reply #1049 on: December 10, 2021, 06:39:39 PM »

Finally I found a clinic in Nicaragua, my country, who are able to apply Laser Hair Removal on Scalp, I want to try that and become a permanently bald guy sooner.
They use lasers of the types Diode and Neomyde