Author Topic: what do you think  (Read 16174 times)

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
Re: what do you think
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2007, 08:28:04 PM »
I think Robmeister has a magazine dealing with your situation...

Doh!!!

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2007, 08:36:00 PM »
Go ahead dude scalp the dome, why put off the enevitable. LOL
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2007, 08:36:22 PM »
robmiester. i need you to email me that pic.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline flattop peterbilt

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2007, 10:21:39 PM »
well i have been bald and close to it most of my last 12 years ..I had hair longer than yours..but thanks to the USN it was removed in boot camp at the age of 18 and i have never went back..it is awkward at first but it is a personal change and most fear it...and I did look like a kemo child i was 6'0 and 145 going into the navy...but as i got older it wasn't bad looking it was a-lot less hassle...I only own a beard comb now for my goat hair on my chin and the ladies do love rubbing and kissing my head..lol
Life hands you four Aces bet high...life hands you four duces...call

Offline thinningfabio

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2007, 06:00:42 PM »
haha, yeah, i admit im a little scared about the chemo thing, although I think tanning/working out can solve that problem

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2007, 02:32:35 AM »
Could be worse- I've been called Uncle Fester...among other things like "meathead".....whatever that means.

LOL   :*))
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2007, 08:08:40 AM »
Dear Nick: I've read your posts several times, with care. Some main concerns are clear. You have to move on. The Brits say, when you've had the goodness of a thing, let it go. Long locks were good in adolescence, but long locks attempting to cover up what you unambiguously admit is hapening on your head (receding hairline, thinning, and now the loss of hair on the crown) is just desperate--and it will get worse. The girlfriend's opinion is important, so you should try to explain to her--as Razor X commented--that you and your hairstyle are not the same. You have good bone structure, chin, and cheekbones, all suggesting that the bald look would flatter you. It does take some getting used to. If you act now, before Mother Nature forces you to, you'll be ahead of the curve. And this is the era for adopting the look. It requires a bit of bold realism, and you CAN regrow the locks if you're not happy with the shaved look. Let us know your decision. Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Enter your email address: