Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Gulf Coast Florida meet up
« Last post by Semi-Sly on Today at 04:06:11 PM »
Iím on the gulf coast of Florida for the winter any of you slow guys want to meet up somewhere?
Head Shaving / Re: Still experimenting......
« Last post by Semi-Sly on Today at 03:57:59 PM »
I am not picky any multi blade razor works for me and sometimes I just use it Wahl or Andis Barber  pro foil shaver.  I do find however that if I wait one or two days between shaves I get a much better result
General Discussion / Re: Casting opportunity for head shavers
« Last post by Semi-Sly on Today at 03:56:13 PM »
Well if I were 20 years younger I might apply but donít want to see this old bald Puss!
General Discussion / Casting opportunity for head shavers
« Last post by Tyler on February 07, 2023, 04:47:34 PM »
Hey guys, here's an opportunity to make money as a head shaver by creating some content for advertisements. Check out the job posting to learn more. BTW, I have no involvement with this company. I just happened to see this online while researching acting gigs with my daughter.

https://www.backstage.com/casting/bald-talent-needed-for-head-shaving-ugc-advertisements-ongoing-work-available-2583612/?role_id=4573284
« Last post by slybeard on February 06, 2023, 08:48:08 AM »
Welcome to the board @guido57 !

I an a Gillette Fusion shaver.  I get smooth and comfortable shaves, and only rarely a nick.  If I do get a nick, it is my own fault for pressing too hard or going too quickly.  I also purchase the cartridges in bulk to get a somewhat better price - but they are still expensive.  But I also can go a month with every other day shaving before changing the cartridge.
« Last post by Magoo on February 06, 2023, 07:30:27 AM »
Just recently got back to head shaving. Was doing a #1 Wahl for a few months. I like the Pit Bull head shaver . Very fast about 2 minutes. Not super close, but good for my likes.
« Last post by Dragon on February 06, 2023, 01:49:53 AM »
HI ~guido57
Good to have you here.  I have been using the leaf razor, with three blades and its great.  The company is great too very responsive.  I had a couple of issues and they instantly sent replacement razors over.
To be or not be...Bald / Re: 8+ Years of Bald Bliss
« Last post by guido57 on February 04, 2023, 11:13:22 AM »
Congratulations!
Nothing like the shaved head lifestyle........
Advantages and Disadvantages to being Bald / Re: it's ALL good !
« Last post by guido57 on February 04, 2023, 10:59:32 AM »
Definitely no disadvantages to being bald. Just remember to use sunscreen in the summer and striving for perfection on shaving a tiny rough spot  might lead to a rash.  Even one day of stubble and trying to put on a knit hat is something I can live with although itís like Velcro. I agreeÖ..itís not so much the look but the smooth feel.

I'm bad at remembering that sunscreen thing, hope to do better this coming summer.
« Last post by guido57 on February 04, 2023, 10:51:38 AM »
Hi guys, great "talking" to some bald guys!
Gillette blades, while they work great, are way, way, way overpriced, but I keep going back to them. I usually shave both face and noggin everyday, I love the smooth, hairless feel. I shave my face with a Phillips Norelco electric razor.
Reddog, thanks for the facial hair compliment, it was a goatee, I'm forever letting it grow, changing this to that, etc. That pic is like nine years old.

Gentlemen, enjoy your weekend.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10