Author Topic: Solution: How To Avoid Irritation, Ingrown Hairs, and Razor Bumps!  (Read 6415 times)

Offline Derris The Barber

• Sly
Hey you guys it's me Derris Felder aka Derris The Barber Felder and today I'm here to tell you guys the PERFECT way to either reduce your ingrown hairs, irritation, and razor bumps or get rid of them completely! Here how I keep ingrown hairs, irritation, and razor bumps from appearing on my customer's heads!

1.After you finish your headshave you immediately you need to run your rag or towel under cold water.

2.Then hold the rag/towel to your head for a good minute or so...(this will close your pores and keep bacteria out  that cause irritation, ingrown hairs, and razor bumps)

3.Then finally apply your aftershave AFTER you close your pores with the cold rag/towel

*Optional...Apply Lube/Shine
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 11:57:56 AM by Derris The Barber Felder »

-Derris The Barber

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
Re: Solution: How To Avoid Irritation, Ingrown Hairs, and Razor Bumps!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 03:57:06 AM »
I only rinse with cold water after I shave.
It works for my tough skin
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 07:42:30 AM »
So Paul since you rinse your head with cold water you don't have any razor bumps, irritation, or ingrown hairs correct?
-Derris The Barber

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 11:14:00 AM »
I've never irritated after a headshave
all I got was a itchy feeling which dissapeared when I started to rinse with cold water
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 11:37:24 AM »
GREAT! You're Doing The RIGHT Thing Paul...Just Keep Rising Your Head With Cold Water After A Fresh Shave!
-Derris The Barber