Author Topic: need a little motivation...  (Read 5787 times)

Offline bosoxBH

• Learning the way of Sly
need a little motivation...
« on: November 29, 2006, 07:50:49 PM »
I've been thinking about shaving my head for a few weeks now. My hair started thinning my freshman year of college and now it's getting noticably thinner on top. I buzz my hair using th 1/4" guard right now, and i'll probably go to the 1/8" guard before too long. anyways, i'm not entirely sure if i have the face/head to actually shave my head completely. here are some pictures of myself, let me know what you think.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: need a little motivation...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 08:20:27 PM »
Welcome to Sly Bald Guys! 

I think you can pull off the bald look without a problem.  Though, the only way to know is to just do it.  It also looks like your a pretty confident guy, so that should carry over into the look as well.  I'm not sure if you've read Noner's post yet, but being bald is about attitude.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 08:52:27 PM »
By the way, who's the bald headed guy that is framed behind you?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline bosoxBH

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 04:37:15 AM »
hey, thanks for the feedback.

that bald guy in the background is James Gandolfini or better known as Tony Soprano.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 07:20:25 AM »
Motivation huh? How about this?

DO IT!!!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!