Author Topic: Answers to common questions | YouTube videos  (Read 12072 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Answers to common questions | YouTube videos
« on: October 26, 2016, 04:23:09 PM »
Hey guys, in order to reach a wider audience and to help more people, I will be doing a series of videos answering some of the most common questions we see here on Sly Bald Guys.  If you'd like to ask a question, post it in this thread. Here's a link to the YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/slybaldguysmedia

Here's the first video:

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Wicked_Ripper

• Sly Jr.
Re: Answers to common questions | YouTube videos
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 09:03:13 AM »
Subscribed!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 11:15:47 AM »
Awesome!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline dshupe

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 11:43:04 AM »
Just subscribed myself.....like the thought of the videos! :)

Offline ThePangolin

• Sly
  • Outdoorsman, Officer, Saved by Jesus Christ
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 01:17:34 PM »
Hey Tyler, if it hasn't been asked already - how would you recommend a young guy in his early twenties respond when harassed or challenged by peers who don't think choosing the bald look was a good choice?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2016, 07:49:27 PM »
Hey Tyler, if it hasn't been asked already - how would you recommend a young guy in his early twenties respond when harassed or challenged by peers who don't think choosing the bald look was a good choice?

React with confidence in knowing that you made the right decision for you. Most of the time people are harassing or challenging you is because they are compensating for something in their life, often a confidence issue of their own. 

Offline GoHabs

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2017, 11:01:51 AM »
Subscribed! (new member)

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 06:28:05 PM »

React with confidence in knowing that you made the right decision for you. Most of the time people are harassing or challenging you is because they are compensating for something in their life, often a confidence issue of their own.

Im with Tyler.....shaving in and of itself shows a confidence and definiteness (purposeful, deliberate, determined, resoluteness)....I've been around here for the last 11 years....sometimes SLY (shaving) sometimes not....but I have noticed a level of "respect" and "attention" when I keep it seriously "Bic'd".....that is a shade "different"....I'm 55 years old now....divorced...and there is something...not sure...but that when it comes to that certain something....it is the deliberateness of  being shaved than clinging to scraps....that commands a level of "something" .....call it "respect" or whatever.....

not in every situation...but whether my age or other wise....those who keep a clean shaved noggin...are also deliberate in other aspects of their appearance....I'm sort of rambling....but shaved is confident, assured and deliberate...and that's attractive...PERIOD...

RIGHT, TYLER??

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 01:58:25 AM »
You're correct, sir!

Enter your email address: