Author Topic: How to Pick a Good Woman  (Read 2863 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
How to Pick a Good Woman
« on: April 17, 2020, 11:18:06 AM »
I came across this video and I thought it would be helpful for the single guys on here. It's a good interview with Shawn Smith, the author of The Tactical Guide to Women.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
Re: How to Pick a Good Woman
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 10:23:32 AM »
In my experience, it was either hit or miss.  I never did well with the power struggle that became apparent with most of my women.  The worst one was in college, had a feminist attitude, took a course in psychology and tried to shrink me so I just told her to leave.  Didn't matter, I wasn't gonna deal with that(no second chances).  The one I have now is a god awful wife but believe me, she's enough and I never had to look anywhere else.  I've been married to her for 32 years now.

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 12:23:47 PM »
I watch that Entrepreneurs in Cars channel every once in a while too.  I'll never understand why men put so much effort into pursing unhappiness.  Last night at the gym a stranger in his 60s struck up a conversation.  He mentioned he finally got divorced a couple months ago and then his new girlfriend just broke up with him. The divorce was kinda rough too as it seemed like she did the thing of accusing him of anything and everything to see if it would stick because there are no legal consequences when women lie about men in family court.  I couldn't get over how his first instinct after getting out of a marriage was to link up with another woman.  Like the host of that video says "Chase excellence not women".

Men should focus on themselves and their own interests, and if a woman comes along to compliment that life then so be it.  Far too many men waste their lives chasing women, ignoring their friends, family, and interests in the process, and then get financially destroyed in the courts from the breakup.
You don't know me, but I know you.

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 04:23:23 AM »
Yeah, more often than not, I ended up with chicks that had some serious damage so I just cut em loose.  I think it's better for a man to be alone than be with a contentious woman.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2021, 05:15:06 PM »
I have been lucky in love . Was happily married for 51 years , don’t know where the years have gone. She passed on 2 years ago. Miss her so much , but have to be thankful for the many happy years. Happy marriage is a give and take , my luck was finding a women that could take some of my faults. She had her faults also , but our love for each other always won out.  I personally think many relationships give up to soon.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2021, 05:33:41 PM »
Magoo, you are a lucky man to have found a wonderful woman. Sorry for your loss. I have had terrible luck, and the couple that were great, I screwed up and walked away.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2021, 08:56:27 PM »
Wow!  Magoo!  51 years is wonderful!  My wife accepts all my faults and there's never been a "power struggle" between us so I'm lucky in that respect.  I accept all her faults as well. 

Enter your email address: