Author Topic: Bald or hair  (Read 3305 times)

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
Bald or hair
« on: December 05, 2018, 06:14:27 PM »
So, I just realize that my driver's license picture was the only good photo I had of my hair, so I thought I would post it, it doesn't really matter the decisions already been made but just thought it be fun, or maybe I'm just desperate for approval.

Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Bald or hair
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 06:47:04 PM »
There should be no doubt, the bald and bearded looks outstanding on you! I can't imagine you any other way. Are you still getting positive reactions?

I think you should relax and embrace sporting a shaved head. You surely look younger than your age. Keep it bald brother, it's an awesome look for you.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 08:02:28 AM »
Much better bald. The hair is not making you any favors.

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 10:11:08 AM »
Distinct improvement.  A keeper.
Roger

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 11:06:04 AM »
Are you sure these pictures are of the same person??  The guy with the hair looks heavier and older. The other guy younger , thinner and better looking.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 01:38:20 PM »
Bald wins!
SlyBeard

Offline Grimgor Ironhide

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 06:53:18 PM »
100% Looks better, mate, have no doubts about it.
"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces and jump up and down on da bits dat are left. An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

-Grimgor Ironhide

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 12:32:55 AM »
Hey guys, thanks for your support I'm just being weird when I had hair I was always fidgeting with it now that I don't have hair I shave my head three times a day anal compulsive it's insanity, I think it's a good look for me I like it I don't have much choice but to keep it unless I want to go back to a hair system, but I've gotten rid of all the Hair Systems only have three got rid of all the glue and care products just for those systems and just yesterday throw away my hair color as I don't have gray anymore. Apparently I just still need a little propping up along the way.  Thanks again I appreciate all of your comments.
Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2018, 05:12:34 AM »
No problem Ty, we're here to support our bald brothers. Might I suggest you try to only shave once a day. Three times has got to be hard on your scalp.

It's a win/win situation for you! You look awesome with a shaved head, and no longer have the expense of hassle of maintaining a hair system. And I surely know about not having the grey hair!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2018, 08:03:38 AM »
You look 15 years younger, now!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2018, 08:33:16 AM »
I understand the desire to keep it smooth, but three times a day is going to cause problems, and you are going to get burned out doing it.  Be careful.
SlyBeard

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2018, 12:43:24 PM »
Much better bald. The hair is not making you any favors.
yes. what TD said.

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2018, 02:55:48 PM »
Okay so I shape in the mornings with a Gillette Mark V I think it is it's got to 5 blades anyway good job then the other two times or maybe we'll just one other time depends on the day it's with my Braun electric foil razor I don't know exactly why I do it I think I figured it out though because I'm used to messing with my hair all throughout the day so it's become like this thing and I haven't gotten to the point yet that I'm ready to stop messing with my head or I'm able to stop messing with my head I'm getting better and I do use a really good moisturizer on my head several times a day with an SPF in it it's just a process and again thanks for your input

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2018, 03:26:07 PM »
OCD the struggle is real.