7 (53.8%)
No hair no facial hair
4 (30.8%)
Hair with facial hair
2 (15.4%)
Hair with no facial hair]
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Bald or hair  (Read 3565 times)

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
Bald or hair
« on: October 28, 2018, 12:43:42 PM »

Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Offline scooby

• Sly
Re: Bald or hair
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 02:57:29 PM »
welcome ty.you look happier with a shaved head.i also think you look better with a shaved head.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 04:18:49 AM »
Welcome, Ty!

I think bald suits you best especially in the last picture with the suit. I would have never guessed that you was wearing a system until you mentioned it.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 08:01:44 AM »
Hi, and thanks for your response.  The truth is I've been running from hair loss for 30 years I just realized over the last week that it has controlled my life in ways that I was never aware of my self-confidence was never real over the last 8 days of shaving my head I've learned to love myself my confidence it's real and in the future there's going to be days when I wear a system because I like to change it up sometimes but the fact is if I could take a magic pill and grow all my hair back today I wouldn't because without this experience I would never have learned that I can have real self confidence that comes from within and not being dependent on is my hair looking good today or what people think. Again thank you and have a wonderful week
Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 03:32:59 PM »
Welcome, Ty!

I think bald suits you best especially in the last picture with the suit. I would have never guessed that you was wearing a system until you mentioned it.

To be honest when I saw the picture with hair , I was questioning if it was a hair system. The shaved look suits you well and is the real you.
 The hair over the fore head looks suspicious.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 03:35:48 PM by Magoo »
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 11:09:10 AM »

total no-brainer! younger and happier now, no doubt.

Offline scooby

• Sly
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 03:08:56 PM »
so ty did you ever think about growing a beard,in one of your pictures it looks like you were trying to grow a beard.i think you would rock the look.

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2018, 11:49:05 PM »
Thanks, I'm now on day 16 of shaving my head and I've been growing my facial hair since the day I started shaving the Dome it's coming along I'm 55 I've never had facial hair so I am working on it I will be posting another pic or two in the very near future and look forward to hearing everyone's comments. Thanks and best regards, Ty

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 02:49:55 AM »
Thanks, I'm now on day 16 of shaving my head and I've been growing my facial hair since the day I started shaving the Dome it's coming along I'm 55 I've never had facial hair so I am working on it I will be posting another pic or two in the very near future and look forward to hearing everyone's comments. Thanks and best regards, Ty
Looking forward to seeing the new pictures