Author Topic: Rate my Headshape. NOW :)  (Read 22213 times)

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
Re: Rate my Headshape. NOW :)
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2018, 08:49:00 PM »
Hi, you are a handsome young man, I thank that your head looks great and for your noise it fits your face, with your eyebrow piercing you will rock the shaved look.  Shaved mine a week ago and love it, put my pic on my face book today and our 40 of my friends and family ha e said that I look great younger and happier than I have in years. Best of luck
Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Rate my Headshape. NOW :)
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2018, 11:05:14 AM »
Hey Hey Hey :D

yeah, i'm from germany (no baldboards out there... stupid country) and so ive registered here.. Sry 4 my english and so on,.. blahbla.. the facts:

My Hair pisses me off, cuz ive got badass hairloss. Im 27y old and i don't know if a shaved head looks good or not. Hope you can help me a lil bit with that question..
So,... here are some pics of my headshape :

the problem i think is my long head and my big ugly nose.. haha :D

what do u think?
i don't see a problem. just do it and relieve yourself of the anxiety of future thinning/loss. .

Enter your email address: