Author Topic: what you think about scalp micro pigmentation ?  (Read 17960 times)

Offline dlab

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: what you think about scalp micro pigmentation ?
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2014, 12:11:41 PM »
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 07:03:19 PM by Tyler »

Offline invaray

• Sly
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2014, 03:28:39 PM »
After I shave I don't have dots. If you find a product or procedure that can make every follicle on my hair fall out and not grow again let me know. If someone feels happy with ink dots all over their head go ahead get some dots but it is permanent. The guy that used it to cover damage made sense. If you are bald you are, you can paint it put dots on it or color it like an Easter egg but your still bald and that's ok.

Watched the youtube video of the before and after.... He looked 100% better before the procedure. I hate to see someone mess up their head this way.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 03:41:58 PM by invaray »
shine and share

Offline dlab

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2014, 02:57:12 AM »

Watched the youtube video of the before and after.... He looked 100% better before the procedure. I hate to see someone mess up their head this way.

you're delusional

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2014, 06:03:22 AM »
Listen dlab...If a micro tattoo procedure is something that you like and want to follow through with, I wish you the best and hope that it's what you want in the long term. By the way not all of our members shave their heads some keep short buzz cuts or whatever. That said, the members gave their thoughts and name calling is not necessary to get your point across..or trolling for that matter
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2014, 07:49:22 AM »
can you post picture of your head to see how it came out?

dlab,

You are asking chgobuzzbald for a pic... just look at his avatar.  Are you wanting him to post one in the text area so you can download it for more promos?  Where is your pic?  Are you really balding?  You claimed that you are thinking of getting this done, then later claimed that you have never seen it in person, yet you are quite the "expert" on the topic?  What gives? 

When someone comes on the forum and immediately zeros in on a path other than shaving (which is the main focus of this forum)... we can see through it.  Chgobuzzbald has a great reason for having this procedure done.  He has been a great contributor to the forum for quite a while, and has only spoken up on this option when it is brought up by someone else.  (Thank you, Chgobuzzbald for your post... it answered some of my questions on  the topic). 

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2018, 01:47:43 PM »
I'm no ink or needles in my head! Too close to the brain. LOL.

Not to mention, it's fooling nobody!

Offline chgobuzzbald

• Super Sly
  • No more HT scars
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2018, 11:09:16 PM »
Just noticed this post. Been 5 years since I did SMP to cover my foolish transplant scars. I do need a touch up now in a couple scar areas but even if I dont have it touched up, no one would know. Still looks great. If I didnt have transplant scars I would not have done it most likely. If people do it I would just advise doing it lightly, not dark, no low hairlines and you will be fine. many more companies have started doing it so there must be demand. Seen a few guys with it over the years and most did too much, too dark. Keep it light and retain a bit of a receding look and it will be fine. Solved my scar problems for good.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2018, 01:17:46 PM »
I'm no ink or needles in my head! Too close to the brain. LOL.

Not to mention, it's fooling nobody!

Very often the dots are too dark or the hairline too heavy. Doesn't fool anybody.

I'm still don't see a realistic one.

Enter your email address: