Author Topic: Stretched Lobes with bald Domes!  (Read 52028 times)

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Stretched Lobes with bald Domes!
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 04:24:42 AM »
well i stopped at 0 in my ears..i am going up on my tongue....here soon i am going to take them out and let them close up some do to the fact i get tired of people asking if it hurts or dude you have a hole in your ear...that gets me laughing.....but as my daughter grows up she is starting to ask questions and i don't want her thinking daddy is a freak...lol

but daddy IS a freak. ha ha ha ha what up bro?

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Vash

• Be Kind For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Hard Battle
  • Super Sly
  • Bald, Bearded, Tattooed, Awesome!
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2008, 05:44:08 AM »
So, just to update...

I am currently wearing 7/16" tunnels in both lobes, stretched up all natural and everything.

I went ahead and got my septum done. Hand pierced at 12g, healed for about 7 weeks then tapered up to 8g in one go.

Man the initial pierce I almost didn't feel it was smooth and sweet, got it on one go, almost no blood, no tears, nothing. It was tender for a few weeks, but no bother at all. No infection, all good. The stretch on the other hand was painful! Just for a minute or two, but damn! I was considering going to 6g, but I'm not so sure after that. it was a unique kind of hurt. eyes watered, the whole thing. But no blood and it healed up quickly too. My piercer is  awesome.

Anywhoo, thats the piercing update from my side of the world.

Oh yeah... and I grew a mohawk. Never had one before. so I thought "what the hell" right?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 05:46:30 AM by The once and future Vash »
~Vash

FB: Vashon Bench
Twitter: @gingerbeardpdx
Instagram: @gingerbeardpdx

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2008, 01:54:58 AM »
Okay, so I'm up to 6 gauge now... officially addicted to stretching.  Vash - septum looks great!

Offline Tyro

• Sly
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2008, 07:11:26 AM »
I just stretched up to 3/4",my original size that I had back in 2000. I plan to go to 1" and stop there.
Miss my favorite baldy from down-under. Hope he makes a return appearance and shows us his 1".

JDog if you're out there make a quick post and say hello. O0

"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice." -George Eliot

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2008, 12:34:01 AM »
Up to 2g.... think I'm gonna stay there for at least 6 months... well, I'm gonna try.

Offline Drewbull

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2008, 12:33:30 AM »
So JDog, a piercing up to a 0g will close up to a normal size hole?  Before getting married I had 6g plugs but did not go any farther since I didn't know at what point your ears wouldn't shrink back down. 
Untitled:  The Art of Being Unique

Offline ChefBaldie

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2008, 02:28:12 AM »
Im the new guy on the block but I figured I just throw it out..I got One Inchers and a set of 2g in each ear. Used to have a 4g septum, just got in the way to much for me though.
Cooking Bald

Offline baldwannabe

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2009, 01:59:12 AM »
how long did it take to stretch each piercing and did any of them hurt to stretch!?!

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2009, 06:36:35 AM »
I'm finally getting to a gauge size that gives me the effect I want.  I'm at 4 GA with these new tunnels and they're big enough to see daylight through.

Next stretch in a few months to 2 GA.

In response to the last post:  Yes, I think most gauged brothers will agree, every stretch is going to hurt.

Red

In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2009, 04:27:10 PM »
So JDog, a piercing up to a 0g will close up to a normal size hole?  Before getting married I had 6g plugs but did not go any farther since I didn't know at what point your ears wouldn't shrink back down. 

It depends on the elasticity of your ears. But it should.

Offline RyanJP

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2009, 05:31:50 PM »
You guys are nuts :/O

Offline DaDi

• Sly
  • The 1st sly member in SBG from Greece!
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2009, 07:49:45 AM »
I agree with Shadow...  :/O  O:O
Yea, right...

Offline Hook'Em

• Super Sly
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2009, 09:45:55 AM »
Can someone explain to me why you want to stretch your lobes. Are you planning on sticking something in them? Use them as coat hangers? what? I dont get it.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080722/samp3621da6c52487d03.jpg[/img]

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2009, 10:00:59 AM »
Can someone explain to me why you want to stretch your lobes. Are you planning on sticking something in them? Use them as coat hangers? what? I dont get it.

Don't take this wrong, but just like any body mod, tattoos included, you either get it, or you don't.

It's just a personal choice.

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Hook'Em

• Super Sly
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2009, 10:24:23 AM »
I'm not knocking it...i just don't get it. To each their own.  O0
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080722/samp3621da6c52487d03.jpg[/img]