Author Topic: Half Time Razor - Review  (Read 2083 times)

Offline Brucifer

• Sly Guy in Training
Half Time Razor - Review
« on: March 26, 2019, 08:31:00 AM »
They call it the "Half Time" Razor due to two opposing blades it cuts head shaving time in half.

The owner of the company is a head shaver too, and company is US based. Not only can you buy directly from him at his website but you can also order from Amazon. (That means his product will be around... one would think anyway)

I recommend the 2 - Pack. That gets you two handles, each with 2 - 6 Blade cartridges. Each razor should last about a month only 14.99 shipped anywhere in the US.

Check out the videos, it's pretty easy to use and gives a pretty damn good shave.

https://halftimerazors.com/ is their website. They have a Facebook page and as I mentioned they sell on Amazon as well. That being said, I do recommend ordering directly from the website. Amazon charges the same 14.99 for two razors but charges $3 in shipping while ordering directly from the website  you get free shipping. I live in PA and mine shipped from NJ and was in my mailbox in 2 days.

Regards,
Bruce

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Half Time Razor - Review
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 03:46:33 AM »
Will have to check it out....Thanks for the review
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 08:31:45 PM »
They call it the "Half Time" Razor due to two opposing blades it cuts head shaving time in half.

The owner of the company is a head shaver too, and company is US based. Not only can you buy directly from him at his website but you can also order from Amazon. (That means his product will be around... one would think anyway)

I recommend the 2 - Pack. That gets you two handles, each with 2 - 6 Blade cartridges. Each razor should last about a month only 14.99 shipped anywhere in the US.

Check out the videos, it's pretty easy to use and gives a pretty damn good shave.

https://halftimerazors.com/ is their website. They have a Facebook page and as I mentioned they sell on Amazon as well. That being said, I do recommend ordering directly from the website. Amazon charges the same 14.99 for two razors but charges $3 in shipping while ordering directly from the website  you get free shipping. I live in PA and mine shipped from NJ and was in my mailbox in 2 days.

Regards,
Bruce
how does it compare to the omnishaver?

Offline Brucifer

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 05:52:37 AM »

Regards,
Bruce
how does it compare to the omnishaver?

I own both, I like both. They both have their advantages over the other.

Half-time: Costs less, 6 Blades, Lube strips, available through amazon and their own website, very light
Omni: 5 Blades, doesn't require rinsing, self sharpens, easier to use to shave

I've been switching back and fourth between the two for a couple of weeks now... admittedly the half time took a little longer to get used to using but now that I'm used it I tend to lean towards it for a shave. The half time also seems to work better for shaving my face because it's like having a mini handle.

Regards,
Bruce

PS - Both shaving systems are pretty much as sharp as the day I purchased them
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 06:07:19 AM by Brucifer »

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2019, 03:00:57 PM »
Looks like you can't buy replacement cartridges for it and that it uses the same 6 blade cartridge as HeadBlade. Is this correct?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Brucifer

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2019, 05:36:51 AM »
Looks like you can't buy replacement cartridges for it and that it uses the same 6 blade cartridge as . Is this correct?
PM Sent

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 06:58:41 PM »

The owner of the company is a head shaver too, and company is US based. Not only can you buy directly from him at his website but you can also order from . (That means his product will be around... one would think anyway)

https://halftimerazors.com/ is their website. They have a Facebook page and as I mentioned they sell on  as well. That being said, I do recommend ordering directly from the website.  charges the same 14.99 for two razors but charges $3 in shipping while ordering directly from the website  you get free shipping. I live in PA and mine shipped from NJ and was in my mailbox in 2 days.

Regards,
Bruce
how does it compare to the ?
Personally, I've used both the Omnishaver and the HalfTime razor and, well,... I tend to get different results with both of them. They both have their own unique features and need for finesse, but both take it down to the skin. It's personal preference. It's worth picking one up just to have the experience. Both products do the job!
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” (Viktor Frankl, Holocaust Survivor)

Enter your email address: