Author Topic: Summer concerts  (Read 4661 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Summer concerts
« on: May 14, 2017, 03:11:29 PM »
As the weather is warming up the musicians are starting to tour for the summer. Are any of you going to concerts this summer? If so, who are you going to see?

I'll be going to see Chris Stapleton in June and hopefully a couple others after that.

B@%d

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Summer concerts
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 05:58:19 PM »
U2, The Joshua Tree Tour 2017.  Philly.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 06:09:06 PM »
Nice. I have some friends heading to the U2 concert tonight in Santa Clara, CA. My cousin went to the concert in Vancouver and said it was a great concert.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 11:14:43 PM »
Anyone hit up any concerts this summer? Chris Stapleton got postponed until Sept 1, so I'm going to that and then will go to Cody Jinks on Sept. 5th.

So far I've gone to see two concerts: Boston and Matchbox Twenty. 

Probably going to see Incubus next week.

Enter your email address: