Author Topic: Become bald attractive man  (Read 16724 times)

Offline Milan

• Learning the way of Sly
Become bald attractive man
« on: January 05, 2014, 01:11:02 PM »
Hi guys. I love this forum. What a great place to hang out. It's great to see bald guys getting together gaining confidence and using their bald heads to their advantage. There is no point to trying getting the hair back. But, unfortunately there are still bald men young and older, that suffer by being bald. There is a serious pain out there. And I had a chance to see it happen to few of my friends.

My point here is, that bald guys think, that just because of them being bald, people don't find them attractive. That's the primary reason they suffer. Which of course is not true at all, as many of you guys know. The attractiveness lies somewhere else. It's really about confidence, being interesting, being in good shape and other goodies that everybody has to work on. I don't care how bald you are, if you manage to stay confident and do few by no means easy tasks and stick to them, you can become the most attractive guy out there. I got so motivated with seeing some of my friends and acquaintances suffer by being bald, that I started a web site dedicated to it -  www.baldattraction.com

Anyway, I believe as many of you confident guys out there already know, baldness is a gift. And I wouldn't change it for anything. My mission though is to open the eyes of other guys out there, that don't see it that way. Let's help them together!  

Thank you for reading, Milan
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 01:13:12 PM by Milan »

Offline DanJMag

• Sly Jr.
  • Balding sucks. Drop the 'ing' and be beautiful.
Re: Become bald attractive man
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 07:13:19 PM »
I really have to agree with you, Milan. For me, this is what is comes down to: Balding sucks, but bald is beautiful. There's so much negative weight that comes with those extra 3 letters. Dropping the 'ing' means that you have embraced what you are full on, and have taken what some may see as a deficit and taken ownership of it. It's not about giving up on the hair you had left, but saying "I don't need it to be an attractive, successful man" For me, it was a case of turning 'sadly balding' into 'proudly bald'. There's an inherent confidence that is on display when you are proudly bald.

Offline AJ Q-Ball

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald Head and Full Beard: Awesome combination
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 09:40:59 PM »
I concur with both of you guys.  I have to say personally that I'm proud to be bald.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  Ever since I've become bald, my confidence has shot up and people who have interacted with me can feel it.  I've already said it multiple times on the forum and I'll say it again: shaving my head completely bald is one of the best decisions I've made in my life.  I wish others who are balding like I was could experience the freedom that goes along with shaving your head.

Offline Milan

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 08:21:40 AM »
Gentlemen, thank you for your responses! It makes me feel fantastic to hear baldness is working for you! And it is not just working for you. It's rocking for you! Yes, baldness my friends is a huge advantage! Being bald is a gift and I am reminded by it everyday.

Every bald guy, every single one of them can live attractive, healthy, successfull bald life. There is no exception. I don't care if you are 11 and you are bald. Great days lie ahead of you! Of course with one condition: you choose attractive life!

Let me tell you guys few examples of how baldness worked for me.

First let's start on a funny note :), but it wasn't that funny than for me. Before I loosed my hair, I was a looser and virgin! Yes, I was a virgin until I was 21! That is pretty exceptional! Ha, ha, ha! You don't see that anymore. But I wasn't happy about that than. I didn't want to be virgin! No guys want to be virgins until that late! I thought I was a pretty guy with hair, body and everything. Well guess what non of the girls I was interested in were interested in me. I was a timid guy who played by the rules. And I thought I had it all until......well I loosed all my hair in 2 years. These were very turbulent years of my life, but created a bulletproof confidence and great life I have now.

There is a lot of hair scratching when you start loosing hair. You notice it first time and cold sweat pours on your forehead! I got seriously scared. O my! And I am still a virgin! I will die as a virgin! Who is going to want me without hair! Nobody! That was my answer.

As months rolled in and I entered some of my most difficult period of my life when I loosed a family member, things got very bad for me mentally and I felt very sorry for myself. And I hated being bald and tried to cover it however I could.  Now what is interesting, when I turned 23 in the gloomy vintner in Eastern European miserable weather I hit the lowest point of my life and literally bounced from that bottom and never turned back.

I don't know what exactly happened in my head, but I cut my hair short, very short  3 mm or so, looked in the mirror and said loud that I am not going ever to feel sorry for myself. I had things to do, I had to deal with a lot of crisis in my life. I had to put that emotional and physical energy into better use. And I did.

Since that day I never found my bald head being a problem. I got incredibly fit, I builded bulletproof confidence and started really enjoying life. Becoming a bald man early in my life was one of the best think ever happened to me! It really creates an incredible attractive advantage in your life if you let it. And you must let it! It's like a wilderness fire. If you let it go out of control and start fighting it, it can seriously destroy your attractive life. We do it to ourselves guys. And I urge you to never enter a war with your hair loss. It's a senseless war nobody ever won. And there is no reason to fight it. Baldness is your advantage! Period!

Since my 23rd birthday, my life became attractive! The day I cut my hair short, my attractive, healthy, bold life just started. I dated some really attractive women, I became confident, I succeeded in everything I ever wanted to. I love my bald head. And seriously, if I didn't lose my hair and still had my old "beautiful" hair, I would still be a virgin :):):) and a looser who only buys into conventional popular culture.

And I want the same for you my fellow bald man. Don't fight it. Use to your advantage! Your bald head is your incredible advantage!

Milan
www.baldattraction.com

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2017, 06:26:38 PM »
I really have to agree with you, Milan. For me, this is what is comes down to: Balding sucks, but bald is beautiful. There's so much negative weight that comes with those extra 3 letters. Dropping the 'ing' means that you have embraced what you are full on, and have taken what some may see as a deficit and taken ownership of it. It's not about giving up on the hair you had left, but saying "I don't need it to be an attractive, successful man" For me, it was a case of turning 'sadly balding' into 'proudly bald'. There's an inherent confidence that is on display when you are proudly bald.
f**k yes. well said.

Enter your email address: