Author Topic: dont know if you should shave?  (Read 2080 times)

Offline st. hittebaby

• Learning the way of Sly
dont know if you should shave?
« on: February 24, 2009, 07:32:45 PM »
hello everyone. im a new member. im also 18 and losing my hair so i think i have a pretty unique view point on the whole situation of balding. if you are a balding man of any age and think that youll look better with hair all is can say is cut the sht. hair, just like a lot of forms of "beauty" are a matter of consistancy. everyone notices the huge scratch on the car before they realize its a ferrari. if you have noticable hair loss then forget it. its over. the image of "cool hair" is done. all you can do is move on, after all being a man isnt about never taking a hit, but instead about accepting reality and keeping your head high. so shave it off and give yourself a new consistant appearance. youll look more put together, and more importantly, more confidant, and these two things are all it takes to stay attractive. trust me, if an 18 year old high school student can pick up girls with ease, then shaving works. so scalp off the combover and shake it over your head like a battle prize because youll be reborn friend, and ready to get on with you life. its all a shave away

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: dont know if you should shave?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 08:28:08 PM »
dog is that you homie? lol

Offline 20, bald, and loving it

• Team Sly
  • Sly
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 10:43:13 PM »
Very good words of wisdom and welcome to the sight.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 03:02:49 PM »
I like the point you're trying to get across st., if you're authentic.

Ghost, I don't think it's dog, but lack of avatar and the run on sentences would send up a flag for sure.

We'll have to keep watch.    :x!

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 05:26:19 PM »
my flag went up straight away...but, er...welcome to SBG anyway, bro: get a pic up soon O0