Author Topic: well i am thinking if i should just go bald.  (Read 3397 times)

Offline dart24

• Sly Jr.
well i am thinking if i should just go bald.
« on: December 28, 2018, 07:32:27 AM »
i am 27 had been going bald for over 10 years slowly and slowly...
now i don't know like if i should do the whole bald look i am thinking about it if its better that what i have now.
i like go to the barber every 2 weeks to make it look OK,but some times i think if i should just cut it out.
I've never really had luck with girls anyways but still kinda scared of what people will think.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: well i am thinking if i should just go bald.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 08:40:45 AM »
Yep, get rid of it.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 09:46:54 AM »
What I ask guys thinking about shaving it off is, do you see other guys with a shaved head and think they look good? If you do, go for it. It sounds like you're not sure, so maybe try a short buzzcut first. Sporting a shaved head has many advantages, yet it does take some time to maintain. Just commit to keeping it shaved for 30 days to get used to it.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 10:01:58 AM »
Nothing is lost by trying it. If your hair is bothering you, then this could liberate you.  If you do it, it does take a little while to get used to it, but try and own it, dont hide it.  Most people gain confidence when they take the plunge and shave and this can improve all sorts of parts of your life

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 10:35:30 AM »
Go all the way and make it smooth 😎🎱

Offline jbrit25

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2018, 11:56:31 AM »
Definitely time to get rid of it
Roll Tide!
COYS!

Offline PDXGuy

• Team Sly
  • Sly
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2018, 01:13:23 PM »
Buzz it down for a while then shave it all off it you like the look.

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2018, 11:57:21 AM »
You have nothing to loose by shaving it.

Offline scooby

• Sly
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2018, 12:32:43 PM »
if you are unhappy in the way your hair looks know that means its time to cut it down.i am not bald by choice,i was loosing my hair slowly,so i buzz cut it and then shaved it all off after awhile.as far as the girls liking it,i had good hair when i got married,then it got thinner and thinner so i buzzed it then shaved it and my wife of 26 years loves it.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2018, 11:35:28 PM »
now i don't know like if i should do the whole bald look i am thinking about it if its better that what i have now.
i like go to the barber every 2 weeks to make it look OK,but some times i think if i should just cut it out.
I've never really had luck with girls anyways but still kinda scared of what people will think.
Dude. . . don't take this the wrong way. The hair you have now is doing you NO FAVORS! It makes you look weak. Get rid of it. 

If you don't commit to a razor, try buzzing yourself no guard. You'll be surprised how many chicks f'ing DIG it! You have great features and facial hair to compliment the look.

Also, after you do it and adapt to your normal social situation, you'll feel an enormous relief of anxiety. Seriously, the constant 'worry about loosing hair' will be over. Mark my words.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 11:37:43 PM by chrisphilly123 »

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2018, 12:23:48 AM »
If someone made you carry a  boar anchor on your back everywhere you go, every day or your life, what do you think you will feel like the day you finally throw that anchor overboard?

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2018, 05:07:26 AM »
Definitely buzz it short and then shave it.  Of course this will get comments but very saon it will be you.  your confidence will pick up.  At your age gals are looking for other things than hair style, 

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2018, 10:39:26 AM »
about girls. in my own situation, I've found 60% hot chicks could care less if a guy is bald. 20% just LOVE it; and 20% HATE it. I've always had good luck with those odds. You will too.

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2018, 04:16:30 PM »
Try a close buzz first. Get used to that and then if you want, you can try shaving it. Even it you just stick to buzzing it, your trips to the barber every two weeks will be a thing of the past, as you can buy your own clippers. And it's perfectly normal to be nervous. Every guy is at least a little nervous the first time he shaves his head. But I can almost guarantee when you look in the mirror after the deed is done, you'll think "This isn't so bad!" And it will feel great!