Author Topic: Had a cat scan today!  (Read 1765 times)

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
Had a cat scan today!
« on: February 03, 2021, 02:13:29 PM »
Today I went to the hospital for a routine cat scan.  It was freezing cold outside so I had my coat and wore a toke into the hospital.  Shortly after I got seated, I took off my coat then caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror so there I was sitting there with my coat in my lap and a toke on my head.  I thought I looked ridiculous so I thought to myself, "why arn't I owning this?" so I took the toke off and to my surprise, nobody cared, I mean, nobody cared at all!  I'm still loving my new found freedom.  What else can be said?  I guess I'll be bald for life so why not own it?  I don't know why I feel a touch of I don't know what it's called, maybe caution?  I don't know but I'm loving the look so don't worry because nobody seems to care much if at all and that's a good thing. :)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Had a cat scan today!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 03:00:31 PM »
When I first started shaving, I was a little apprehensive when seeing friends that knew my with hair. Like you said, nobody really cared. It didn't take long before I wanted to show off my shiny bald head everywhere I went. I hope you will get to that point and feel completely comfortable in every situation.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 03:39:30 PM »
Thanks!  I'm sure it will happen soon because I'm not growing it back!  The most memorable comment I got way back when I first shaved my head was "What happened to your hair?"  That was epic! :*))  Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened but he did seem to have a legitimate concern.

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 01:25:03 AM »
You rock it, so own it, show it off

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 10:19:46 AM »
Thanks man! Means a lot.:) 

Enter your email address: