Author Topic: Sons and Nephews  (Read 3281 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Sons and Nephews
« on: October 16, 2018, 11:49:08 PM »
  do you want to view guys have younger sons were perhaps nephews  who may have reacted in one way or another to you shaving your head?

have your kids reacted negatively to your shaving your head and they expressed embarrassment about being around you were being seen with you in public?

or conversely do are you have sons or nephews really want to shave your head because I like the way you look ?

One of my nephews is clearly discussed with everything he sees me and let me know !

two of the other nephews absolutely love the shaved head look and want to me to shave their heads for them but their mother is adamantly opposed to it; “ not my babies “, etc.  (Even though her “babies” are already in their teens).

If so how have you handled the situations

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Sons and Nephews
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 07:46:25 AM »
My sons think my shaved head is cool, but have not said anything about a desire to shave their own.  IMO, moms (or parents) rule as long as the kids live in the house.
SlyBeard

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 03:32:22 PM »
My oldest son said originally he liked the hair left on the sides. I do what ever I feel at the time of the year. Summer shaved winter may let it grow some.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 03:46:26 PM »
My son has never shown any interest in shaving his head.  Recently, like Magoo, I have let some hair grow on my head during a very cold winter but now spring is here in OZ I think I will revert to shaved again.
Roger

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 05:03:15 AM »
My three sons all shave their heads and have for some years.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 05:33:31 AM »
Wow,bennett, that's the ultimate " like father, like son". We're your son's balding or just wanting to shave? How about a photo of the 4 baldies?
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 12:48:33 PM »
I agree.  A family photo of the bennetts would be pretty special.
Roger

Offline Wiremu

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2018, 08:06:16 PM »
My two boys are keen to grow their hair long but they go to a strict school so it is not allowed.
I gave my oldest son a buzz cut when he was a toddler. He asked me to and his mum was out at the time. I'm sure you can guess the reaction I got from dear wife :x!