Author Topic: 20 And On The Fence (With Pictures)  (Read 6246 times)

Offline leighmundo40

• Super Sly
Re: 20 And On The Fence (With Pictures)
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 01:35:20 AM »
I agree with all the advice given to you on here. Start going shorter and see how you like it.

"Rock Hair" is so out of fashion now! And you look like you would suit a really close crop.

Offline Witness

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2012, 04:04:38 AM »
BTW: how could you resist with a looong hair in greece's inferno? ( I mean, it's so hot there... )

I really enjoy my long hair and if it wasn't for MPB I would probably keep them for at least a decade. Like I mentioned before heavy metal culture is everything to me so long hair was a must  :)
Considering going sly step by step I really think it's a bad idea. I will probably get it all shaved off cause seeing myself with short+thin hair would totally ruin my psyche.

Offline stasiu

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • All dressed up & no hair to go !
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 06:59:13 AM »
Welcome to SBG !  Try progressively shorter buzzcuts until you and everyone adjusts and then go sly.  Donate your long hair to Locks Of Love so someone who really needs hair could have some.  You will feel great about this decision.  Start a new sly image and keep doing what makes you happy in life !

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 07:06:37 AM »
Welcome to Sly Bald Guys Alex.  I say shave the head, but keep the beard.  It'll look great on you!  O0

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline balddaniel

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2012, 07:25:03 AM »
I agree with the guys, clip it close and once you get used to it then you can shave.  Post a pic after the deed has been done.

Andrei

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2012, 03:22:02 PM »
Welcome Alex!

Indeed, shaving is a big change, but keep in mind that sometimes changes are needed.
Enjoy the experience;)
Let us know how things went.