Author Topic: Head Surgery When I Was Younger- Worried About Head Shape  (Read 1293 times)

Offline bmo13

• Learning the way of Sly
Head Surgery When I Was Younger- Worried About Head Shape
« on: April 22, 2018, 12:27:01 AM »
Hey all,

glad to see a website like this one that helps guys get the confidence to get the razor! I'm 25 years old, have been balding for about 6 years now. Wasn't worried about it because I had a long-time girlfriend for last 5. Now that we are over and I'm in the dating scene, the balding has become a constant worry of mine. Have progressively gone from a #4 to a #3 to a #2 and then finally did a #1. Each time I did it people told me it looked better and better, until I got to a #1. My friends all told me to go back to a #2 but I really wanted to embrace the bald. Unfortunately I have a weird head shape due to brain surgery when I was younger. Anyone have any advice for this? Try a no guard? Shave the whole thing? Look forward to the responses!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Head Surgery When I Was Younger- Worried About Head Shape
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 01:33:30 AM »
Welcome!

You could try the no guard first just to give you an idea how it looks when you go all the way. Believe it or not, if you go all the way, your headshape may be less pronounced than you think. Good luck and keep us posted
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.