Author Topic: Anyone have experience with Dorco razors?  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
Anyone have experience with Dorco razors?
« on: May 25, 2019, 03:12:43 PM »
I like trying out new razors from time to time. Does anyone use the Dorco Pace 6 or 7? If so, how are they?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Anyone have experience with Dorco razors?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 03:30:04 PM »
I really like Dorco blades, but I use the twin blades.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Brucifer

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 09:11:49 AM »
I like trying out new razors from time to time. Does anyone use the Dorco Pace 6 or 7? If so, how are they?

I've used the 3, 4 and 6 I'm happy with all of them and their pricing is amazing. They are the same blades sold for HB 4 and 6 as well as the blades you'd get if you are a member of the Dollar Shave club. There are a few other companies that use their blades as well.

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 07:19:01 PM »
I really like  blades, but I use the twin blades.
Just curious, why the TWIN blades? Get a good close shave?
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” (Viktor Frankl, Holocaust Survivor)

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 07:23:14 PM »
I've used their Safety Razor and it's an OK product, but I've not had any experience with the Dorco/Pace cartridges. I've thought about giving them a try, but still trying to establish my desired technique (cartridge, DE, Stick, etc.).

I'll probably scoop a few up since Dorco is shutting down their website. They currently have some good discounts online.

Best of Luck!!!
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” (Viktor Frankl, Holocaust Survivor)