Author Topic: I'm BAAAACK!  (Read 3035 times)

Offline bearwolf56

• Sly Guy in Training
I'm BAAAACK!
« on: August 08, 2007, 03:30:04 PM »
After almost ten years of shaving my head someone talked me into letting my hair grow. I didn't shave for a month and couldn't take it any longer. Not only did I find out that my MPB had really gotten BIG but the hair on top was thin and it just didn't look right. I still has skimpy hair on top which I thought looked bad. Also it was uneven how it had stopped growing.

Finally I decided it was time to trim it back with a #2 guard and it still didn't look right. I hated the way it looked and I missed the smoooth feeling I had when I shaved my head so I got out the clippers, mowed it down as far as I could and got the razor out. Now I am a happy man once again with a shiny dome. May not go back to daily shaving but I sure won't let it go for more than a couple of days.  Not only that people can't say I'm going bald since I already there.  O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: I'm BAAAACK!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 04:06:41 PM »
Welcome back bro!! Sometimes you don't know what you have until it's gone...um...you know what I mean.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 07:27:47 PM »
bearwolf56..... welcome back. 

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 10:05:19 AM »
Nicely said...

good testimony for those out there still wrestling with (agonizing over?) the inevitable thinning issues.

Offline Sooner Steve

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 11:49:36 AM »
Cool - Glad you are back.
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts." - Coach John Wooden

[img]http://tickers.Tick

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 10:46:42 PM »
Welcome back to the SLY side!

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 04:34:54 AM »
If I was alone in the woods at night, the last animal I would want to encounter would be a BearWolf. An animal like this would have the cunning and ferociousness and teeth of the wolf but the brute strength and sheer destructive power of the bear. These attritbutes combined into one entitity(The Bearwolf) would truly terrifying.

Welcome back Sly bro!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 05:17:12 AM »
Welcome back bearwolf.   Great to see you're back on the path of slyness.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

jusbnme

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 08:10:04 PM »
Welcome back.