Author Topic: New here  (Read 3376 times)

Offline CuriousBoutBald

• Learning the way of Sly
New here
« on: May 09, 2018, 05:51:04 PM »
Hello guys. I am a senior guy in high school (who is not bald), who is curious about why people become bald by choice, and what type of fashion goes well with bald guys.

P.S - Is this site usually full, or empty?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 06:55:34 PM by CuriousBoutBald »

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 02:01:50 AM »
Hello guys. I am a senior guy in high school (who is not bald), who is curious about why people become bald by choice, and what type of fashion goes well with bald guys.

P.S - Is this site usually full, or empty?

Welcome, CBB!

People go bald for a variety of reasons....could be hair loss, to support a sick friend or they may have become sick.
As far as fashion, body shape and climate may have an impact, but nowadays so many people shave their heads there is no right or wrong way to dress as a bald person, IMO
As most sites do, you have your busy periods and your slow periods. You can only talk about bald heads and shaving for so long, so there's nothing wrong with starting or adding to the discussion about other topics as long as they are not offensive/political.

Enjoy, and feel free to post on established topics or start one of your own!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 11:31:09 AM »
Many of us here are not balding, but choose to shave our head bald. It's a hairstyle we like. There are also many conveniences to sporting a shaved head, and it feels awesome.

As far as fashion, a completely bald head always looks neat and clean. Shirt and tie, or casual attire, you always look sharp and smart. Some guys commented that they started dressing better after shaving.

I should add, having a bald head is not for everyone, and not everyone looks good shaved. But for the guys that keep it, usually love it, and embrace it.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 12:49:21 PM by reddog »
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline scooby

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 03:21:52 PM »
im bald not by choice.i have the horse shoe look.so instead of keeping it that way which does not good i shave it with a electric shaver.my scalp is also very dry and it looks and feels better with it shaved

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 03:02:36 PM »
@CuriousBoutBald one of the best parts about having a shaved head is that it goes with every fashion choice there is.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Denis Fisher

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 07:29:10 AM »
Greetings all guys! What's up?

Offline CuriousBoutBald

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 02:30:33 PM »
So for the fashion part of the  introduction question, I have noticed that many guys are wearing leather jackets nowadays. Do you guys wear a leather jacket?

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 03:57:03 PM »
Welcome
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Oto

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2018, 08:53:21 AM »
I'm bald by choice. Have a full head but simply love shaving my head and getting smooth. Started a lot of years ago as a summer experience and became addicted.
Just try it and see for yourself. You can always let it grow back it it's not satisfying.

Enter your email address: