Author Topic: Just took the plunge, dealing with post-shaving depression  (Read 8168 times)

Offline lordpeich

• Sly
Re: Just took the plunge, dealing with post-shaving depression
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2018, 04:31:31 AM »
The look suits you. By the way ... nice leather jacket!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2018, 09:11:37 AM »
I agree with the others, it suits you well!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline scooby

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2018, 07:20:29 AM »
after awhile you will get use to people kidding you about your hair style.all that matters is what you think.and if you thought it was a bad idea you wouldnt of done it.i thought the same way.i dont shave my head with a razor i shave my head with a electric shavor because of my thin hair on my sides and my back of my head do to cancer i had in 2005.it works for me and i just ignore my co-workers jokes because i know this style works for me and thats all that matters.hang in their you will get use to the style that works for you.every time i shave my head with a electric shaver it looks bald but i feel happy with energy.

Offline EmDe

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2018, 07:26:45 AM »
I agree with the responses above! I think that the moment you really start owning the look and feel 100% comfortable yourself, you will get plenty of attention. You're a candidate for the handsome-bald-guy niche! (Joking aside, I seriously believe that's a thing... pulling this off gives men a very distinctive look, and quite a lot of women really like the confidence and masculinity it portrays). Growing your facial hair for a couple of days could be a great addition to your look as well.

With this thinning hair hurdle out of the way you can focus on the stuff that makes for positive attention and a good reputation that actually CAN be influenced: being kind, helpful, hard-working, healthy, fit, groomed, optimistic and fun to be around. Just walk out of the door tomorrow morning with that in mind 8)

Good luck!

Offline Nikk

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2018, 06:22:29 AM »
it's very stylish and comfortable

Offline TheodorusRex

• Sly Jr.
  • Each moment is a place you've never been before.
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2018, 04:33:48 PM »
Relax bro, you're a total stud.   Practice radical self acceptance.   It's sexy - most chicks respond positively to a confident bald guy.   Go to places where no one knows you & you'll get noticed.   Beat down the negative mental noise - it doesn't serve you.   
Started shaving November 25th, 2016