Author Topic: The never ending story....maybe  (Read 55819 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: The never ending story....maybe
« Reply #210 on: August 22, 2008, 06:52:47 PM »

Timmay rips off his Utilikilt and pulls out his machine gun and starts firing blanks at Janet.  Even with blanks the site of what was seen was terrible enough to make Janet do an about face and start running.  One step...two step....three step....with each step the earth would tremble.  Everyone froze with their jaws hanging open. Janet was furious! With each step the stomp was stronger than the last one.  Buildings started to crumble, trees were shaking.  Then all of a sudden it stops........................quiet..............................no a sound to be heard..............everyone was frozen.    Then right before our very eyes.......Jer..............................

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #211 on: August 22, 2008, 06:55:55 PM »
WTF R U guyz talkin' about.. :/O

I think the patients are taking over the asylum T.

Don't mind them Tom, they're just a little  :px with a side of  :/O

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #212 on: August 23, 2008, 06:11:14 PM »

Timmay rips off his Utilikilt and pulls out his machine gun and starts firing blanks at Janet.  Even with blanks the site of what was seen was terrible enough to make Janet do an about face and start running.  One step...two step....three step....with each step the earth would tremble.  Everyone froze with their jaws hanging open. Janet was furious! With each step the stomp was stronger than the last one.  Buildings started to crumble, trees were shaking.  Then all of a sudden it stops........................quiet..............................no a sound to be heard..............everyone was frozen.    Then right before our very eyes.......Jer..............................

Jer, our very own, Sly Canadian customs agent has Janet deported to her native Canada.  Upon hearing this all the members at the Sly Bald Worldwide Con sent up a cheer, except for the Canadian contingent.  But Jer quieted them down saying that Janet will be exiled to Iqaluit, Nunavut in the Canadian arctic.  Plus she will be fitted with a tracking device much like what inmates wear....or Polar Bears, since Janet's figure is like the bears.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 07:44:48 AM by marshd1000 »

Offline dog20

• Super Sly
  • Hello
« Reply #213 on: August 23, 2008, 07:48:41 PM »
The End

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #214 on: August 23, 2008, 09:24:38 PM »
DOG20...you do not have the authority to end this story......sorry bro lol

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #215 on: September 29, 2008, 01:25:15 PM »
Suddenly....out of nowhere...there was  silence all across the land.  Complete silence, an eary silence.  Thinking back when my grandmother use to say....you should only be worried when it gets really quiet during a storm...because it always gets the most quiet before things really start getting bad.  "The Quiet Before The Storm".

....a few minutes have passed.  No one is seen.  The streets are empty.  All the cars and trucks..sitting idle.  The street lights are stuck on red.  Not so much as a siren even going off.  What is happening.  Am I deaf?  Am I about to die?    The ground begins to shake.  Dust is blowing up from the cracks of the streets.  A loud roaring noise is taking over.  Its so loud and deafing.   I would turn to run...but where do I go?  There is no where.  All the doors are locked.    As I turn back around...right before me...standing as tall as a 3 story building is....................................

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #216 on: September 29, 2008, 02:46:53 PM »
the stay puff perfume lady. she has grown to mammoth proportions. she seems to be mumbling something. i can quite make it out. oh, i understand what she wants now..........................

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #217 on: September 29, 2008, 03:16:20 PM »
She wants to be sent out on a cruise.  So Timmay arranged for that.  Since she was in the Canadian Arctic, Janet was tranquilized and flung upon a iceberg not only 3 stories high but as huge as Manhattan.   The sheer magnitude of her  weight caused this ice sheet to break off.  So we now know that Janet is causing global warming.  This was NOT quite the all expense paid cruise that Janet had hoped for.  But she was supplied with Taco Doritos, Ding Dongs and bottled water.

But the sly guys are not worried about this, as ominous as this seems, Timmay was able to steer the giant ice sheet away from St. John's, Newfoundland , where it had floated to and up towards Greenland.  By doing this, Janet was not able to unleash her revenge against the Sly Bald Guys.

Since disaster was averted, the Sly Bald Guys went on their way to continue on their mission....to get rid of comb overs, plugs and drugs.  Plus the Sly Guys went on to spread the news far and wide that having pride in yourself and not needing hair to do it is the way to go.  In this mission, several of the younger members of Sly Bald Guys picked up the torch and spread this message.

One of these members, Time2Shine, was at work in Seattle at the headquarters of the former Washington Mutual (WaMu).  As he entered the building, he noticed an exodus of troubled bankers with comb overs.  With JP Morgan Chase taking over, there will be quite a few layoffs and these men will be looking for jobs.  So in the spirit of trying to help, Time2Shine, aka Trevor, set up a Sly Bald Guys transformation booth.  At this booth, he buzzed off the comb overs, shaved them down to bald and provided fashion tips in terms of being Sly and looking for employment.

All was going well............

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #218 on: September 29, 2008, 05:56:21 PM »
Until.......from around the corner comes this giant iceburg....wait...what is that on the front?  No it cant be.  It is ...its Timmay in his red and whites with his Hot Dog stand.  Janet sitting behind him with hotdogs coming out of every orfice on her body.  Timmay looks worried.  Wait....what is he saying?  I think he needs some help.  I cant quit understand what he is saying.  All I hear is "PLEASE...................................

Offline IRONHORSE

• The Sly Ogre
  • Super Sly
« Reply #219 on: September 30, 2008, 01:10:38 AM »
Pass the mustard!  :*))

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #220 on: September 30, 2008, 10:26:34 AM »
Ironhorse...hearing my request runs into the deli on the corner and grabs a handful of mustard packs.  He lays them in a straight line right in our path.  As the iceburg rolls over the packets, mustard squirts up into the eyes of Janet.  Acting like godzilla, Janets arms begin to fling all around grabing hotdogs out of her orfices and flinging them like swords at innocent bystanders. 
It is total chaos on the streets. People running for their lives.  Then suddenly out from behind the corner laundry mat appears Warhawk.  He has the latest style of "the red and whites" on.  Armed with empty hotdog buns, he is catching the hotdogs as they soar thru the air.   Time2Shine runs over, tackles warhawk.  Warhawk starts throwing hotdogs at Time2Shine but that isnt what he wants....he wants...........

Offline time2shine

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #221 on: September 30, 2008, 02:46:33 PM »
6-TIME HOT DOG EATING CHAMPION: Takeru Kobayashi!!!!  He is our only hope!

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #222 on: October 15, 2008, 07:04:32 PM »
Amazing as it seems, the iceberg that Janet was on survived going all the way around the Americas and was still intact when it arrived in Seattle.  Takeru Kobayashi, in the meantime ate all the hotdogs that Janet flung at people. 

Meanwhile Time2Shine had an idea.  Maybe we could get Janet so hyper that she will get so tired that she would go into a coma.  That way, she could be exiled to Arctic Canada again.  Knowing that Janet had a weakness for chocolate and since Seattle is the headquarters for Starbucks, 150 Double Mocha Chip Frapuccinos were ordered for her.  Janet consumed these drinks in less than 4 minutes flat!

Meanwhile "The Twist" by Chubby Checker was being played on the sound system.  So Janet frantically started doing the twist.  When she was done, she passed out and was temporarily flung up to the top of the Space Needle, where she would be helicoptored back to Arctic Canada.

When this happened, the Hooters Girls, The Seattle Sea Gals offered free head shaves to the Sly and non Sly alike.

Meanwhile during this Victory parade in Downtown Seattle, Timmay, in his red and whites was being chased by none other than Richard Simmonds!  But it was not to get his red and whites back.  Richard was feeling sorry for Janet and demanded that she be set free from her temporary perch on the Space Needle.

Meanwhile, Marsh, Andrew, JohnMont, Booted Bear, Pig Pen, Robmeister had an alternative plan.  It started when Robmeister said........"

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #223 on: October 16, 2008, 04:15:17 PM »
......"Hey, you guyz.....we need an alternative plan."

Offline THier

• Super Sly
  • Sorry for bad camera phone pic,,
« Reply #224 on: October 16, 2008, 06:26:10 PM »
Smore's with staypuft marshmallows!!!!!!!!!