Author Topic: Chicken  (Read 13341 times)

Offline SlickEric

• Sly
Re: Chicken
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2009, 02:19:48 PM »
...why would your wife kill you?
Because that's what wives do. My wife nearly killed me after seeing me with my first freshly shaved head. Come to think of it I'm just a "ghost" of my former self.  :o

NOT  :/O

wannabe A, you've made the right decision. Bet the Mrs. can't keep her hands off ya head.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 02:21:56 PM by SlickEric »

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2009, 02:24:48 PM »
Looks good to me.  just try it for thirty days as the other bro's say and then make your choice 8)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2009, 06:31:34 PM »
I'm still on the fence, even after doing it.  I'm surprised; I thought I'd love it.   :o  No one warned me about the numbness the first 24 hours.  That was WEIRD stuff.   :/O

It's hard to change your look.  I embrace my MPB, but I'm not so sure I've got enough sly attitude to pull it off.

All in due time.  It takes a while to get used to.  Hang in there.  For what it's worth, I think it's an improvement.

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2009, 03:15:40 AM »
I'm still on the fence, even after doing it.  I'm surprised; I thought I'd love it.   :o  No one warned me about the numbness the first 24 hours.  That was WEIRD stuff.   :/O

It's hard to change your look.  I embrace my MPB, but I'm not so sure I've got enough sly attitude to pull it off.

Looks to me like you have sly attitude by the ton. Give it the 30 days buddy. You will love it. Approaching my 60 days now and i AINT goin back  8)
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

adam_r_todd

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2009, 10:35:17 AM »
DUDE wannabe...what do you mean you aint got enough to pull it off?  Bro that looks awesome, what the hell you complaining about ?  I would wear that slick noggin with pride bro.  I do not see where you went wrong at all.  You gotta do the 30 day period frirst. Oh and yeah, the numbness....that was awesome.  I wish i could experience that again, its like a once in a life time feeling, just like the first time you ever...well you know...you will never experience that feeling again.  lol

That cracked my stuff up.  Thanks for the encouragement.

Offline MLNHD

• Super Sly
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2009, 01:39:57 PM »
Wannabe ~  with a mug and dome like that I can't even imagine you'd want to go back to hair!  Great head shape, which in its smooth version really accentuates your facial features and eyes.  I bet you haven't heard one negative thing from anyone (well, maybe from your wife until she gave you a good rubbin').

As to being a little shakey about the Sly attitude -- it comes but you need to keep it shaved, and give it a little time.  Seriously, it looks terrific!  Hang in there.   
Sly addict since July 22, 2007.

adam_r_todd

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2009, 11:39:13 AM »
Wannabe ~  with a mug and dome like that I can't even imagine you'd want to go back to hair!  Great head shape, which in its smooth version really accentuates your facial features and eyes.  I bet you haven't heard one negative thing from anyone (well, maybe from your wife until she gave you a good rubbin').

As to being a little shakey about the Sly attitude -- it comes but you need to keep it shaved, and give it a little time.  Seriously, it looks terrific!  Hang in there.   

Wow.  Thanks!  Where do I send the check?

Offline MLNHD

• Super Sly
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2009, 04:41:13 PM »
This was not a paid endorsement.   O0

But if you're handing out checks.......
Sly addict since July 22, 2007.

Offline DCdome

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2009, 05:48:14 PM »
Like the guys here say:  shave the dome for a month then see what you want to do.
In that time you'll get a shaving routine down, adjust to seeing with people (both friends and folks you don't know) as a bald guy, and most importantly the wife and kids will get to be familiar with the look and the feel.

You look great so that part shouldn't bother ya.